Yandere! Sam X (Y/N) X Yandere! Colby part 2

Some of you asked for a part 2. So I'll try 😂
——-
What happened last time-
(Y/n) stops us and says she's moving into her boyfriends house. When she leaves the room. Me and Sam look at each other and say. "We have to kill him"
——

It has been 2 months since (y/n) moved out. Sam and I have been planning on how to kill her boyfriend. Still haven't come up with a plan yet. I hear my phone buzz.

Instagram post from (Instagram/user)

I looks at the picture. It's a picture of a pregnancy test. And it's positive.. (DANG YOU AND (boyfriend/name) or (Random/name) got busy!!)

Sam looks up at me. With a knife in his hands. "Lets go kill him!" Sam yells. We put the knife and stuff in the bags.

-after they get (boyfriends/name) or (Random/Name)-

He starts to wake up "W-Where am I?" He says while he looks around but can't see anything because he has a blind fold on his eyes. He tries to get out of the ropes.

Sam pulls out his knife. Sam is going to torture him. I want (y/n) to myself. But I want her to be happy. I stand there and watch. (y/n) will be mine. "I'm going to get (y/n)" I say to Sam.

"No! Leave her out of this!" (Boyfriends/name or random/name) grints his teeth as sam sticks the knife into his hand.

I find (y/n) and I knock her out and catch her and I pull her back to the basement. (There in a basement of an abandoned place) I set her down and tie her hands and feet together. I put and blindfold over her eyes.

This seems really kinky... I look over to see our prisoner bleeding out. With blood all over Sam. Sam Laughs maniacally I see (y/n) start to move. "W-Where am I!" She yells out.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" She yells again sobbing. I look at Sam I pull out my knife "Sorry my brother" I whisper and I stab Sam.

I grabs my match and gas fuel I put Sam, (boyfriends/name or (Random/name), the knifes.  And I burn there body's sad Yea but I don't want to go to jail.

(Note pretend the clothes aren't bloody)

I untie the ropes of her hands and legs. I take of the blind fold. I hug her and she hugs me back.

-years later-

It's been wonderful I have a full Time Job. (Y/n) is ok with me being a yandere. She gave birth to (boyfriends/name or random/name)'s child. We named it after him. And we have two more kids. Alaska and Colby Jr we moved away from La. I quit youtube

We have a husky named spirit, a bird named galaxy, and we have another husky named Ella.

I'm just happy (y/n) accepts me.

-in his mind-

(Hears the most)Voice 1:You know you still want to kill the one who flirted with her at the coffee shop

(doesn't hear much of it)Voice 2:Yea do it

(Only when he thinks about (y/n) Voice 3: Don't do it! (Y/n) might break up with you!

He's right I shouldn't kill anymore. Except if they flirt with my (y/n)!

-One day later-

"Per chance do you live in a corn field? Cause I'm stalking you." Some random guy said that to my (y/n). He must die. He will pay. SHE IS MINE! AND NO ONE WILL TOUCH HER!
—————
Hope you like this part 2.

And do you like the pick up line?