Logan Paul RANT

Alright, I know this is talked about way too much, but I need to state my opinion.

If you like Logan Paul, please leave.

So here we go...

Alright, this is on account of Logan Paul going to the Japanese Suicide Forest, FILMING IT, finding a dead body, FILMING THAT, and then posting the video. Like, okay. 1. Why the holy fuck were you even there? And 2. WHY WERE YOU RECORDING?! He said in his apology video (yes, I watched part of it) that he was "so sorry" and that "it was wrong" and whatever other shit he said to look innocent. No, he's not innocent in all of this. He knew very well that something would happen when he posted it. WHY WOULD YOU STILL POST IT?! It's a fucking SUICIDE forest! He said something like "I had no idea I'd see the dead body" Um, excuse me? Do you not understand the point and naming of a suicide forest? My main question is, why was he even there? Even if he just wanted to see inside, he shouldn't have recorded it. Now, him being a popular youtuber and vlogger, was it just for attention? For views? You're that desperate? I just...I don't understand why he even did it, knowing the consequences. Like geez Logan Paul, this isn't Reddit. You don't show a dead body to the public like that! I....I can't help being pissed at him.

Okay, that's all I got for now. Sorry for bothering you.