53.

"Boohoo Noah.."

"Haha very funny.."

"Ok ok I'm sorry seriously what's wrong?" You sat next to the pouting boy.

"Why do you wanna know you are gonna make fun of me..." Noah turned his back to you.

"Oh please I wanna know. I won't make fun of you.." You layed on Noah's back.

"Fine. Ok I had a bad dream..."

"Well what was it about?"

"It was about the Kool-aid man!" Noah shivered.

"Are you serious?" You were trying not laugh.

"Yes! I'm serious. He was big and scary I kn- Hey you said you weren't going to laugh!" Noah pushed you off him.

"I-i m sorry it was just nevermind it's ok you'll get through it Noah. I believe in ya!"

"Yea your right thanks.."

"No prob bob, now go back to sleep. Bye bye now." Noah stood there still.    "that means go back to your room Noah."

"Oh right sorry night Y/N." With that said Noah left.

*next day*

"Y/N Y/N!! It happened again another bad dream!!" Noah barged into your room.

"Ok 1 knock and 2 wanna talk about it?" You sat down and patted a spot next to you.

"Yea I'll talk about it and sorry. Ok this dream was worse. It wasn't kool-aid man though..."

"Well what was it this time?" You patted Noah's back for reassurance.

"The dream was about You! You were horrible so mean, and uglier than now.."

"Ouch. That's just harsh Noah.." You nodded your head in disapproval..

"Well sorry you are scary. Plus, at the end of the dream you did look pretty decent so if that makes you any better. Well I'll talk to you later, gonna hang out with some friends.."  Noah got up to leave.

"Cough cough imaginary friends cough cough. Sorry something in my throat, have fun!!"

"Ok that was so not funny!!" Yelled Noah from the hallway. You just laughed, and did your own thing.

**Ok umm so funny story, I did have nightmares of kool-aid man when I was 5 so**

**STAY GOLD**