33.

**warning kinda about cutting, uh ok**

You walked into Noah's house, after you knocked of course. What kinda person are you, it's not like you just burst into his house or anything when his parents aren't home... Ok that's exactly what you do.

"WHAT UP NOAH MY DUDE!" You looked at Noah who was laying in the couch, watching t.v.

"Ah I see your ignoring me got it." You say sitting down in front of Noah

"You are very annoying." Noah said flipping over facing the couch.

"Rude much. Anyways let's do something."

"Ok what do you wanna do?"

"Let's make cookies. I'm craving cookies." You said, getting up. Noah faced you.

"Ok let's make cookies." Noah said standing up. You reached to grab his arms, when you did he winced and pulled back.

"Noah..." You sighed, Noah gulped.

"Y/N...."

"Let me see..." You said reaching your hand out for Noah so he can show you.

"No..." You heard Noah struggling to talk.

"Noah....let me see." You said your voice shaking.

"No..." Noah said sniffling.

"Let me see....now" you said more sternly, still shaking.

"No, I don't want to" Noah said you can clearly hear his voice, and he wanted to cry.

"Noah let me see now, please." Tears coming into your eyes.

"I'm scared to show you." Noah said tears falling form his face.

"Noah let me see, before I yell, that's something i don't wanna do" you said reaching for his arms.

He finally gave in, you rolled up his sleeves and saw everything. Noah bursted into tears, you did the same.

"Oh Noah..why?" You said, still looking at his arms.

"I-I don't know Y/N. I-It felt good." Noah said weakly.

"How long?" You asked

"W-what?" He replied

"Dammit Noah how long?"

"Uh few months" Noah replied quickly. You sighed.

"God I'm so stupid!" You said walking away from Noah, wiping your nose.

"N-no your not Y/N" Noah said wiping his eyes  walking to you.

"If I wasn't so stupid, I would've known you been doing that. I could of stopped you. But No I wasn't thinking about how sad you looked. I never asked you 'Noah what's going on in your head, or if your ok'." You said looking at Noah.

"It's my fa-" you cut Noah off.

"Don't say it's your fault  I should have been there for you. Noah talk to me before you do that stuff. God Noah talk to me before you even think about that or even if it crosses your mind. Ok?"

"O-Ok I'm sorry."

"No don't be sorry, I should have been there for you."

"You have been there for me. Just not enough I guess." Noah replied shrugging.

"Oh Noah I'm sorry, for not being there for you, I'm sorry for not considering that you werent happy. Just don't do it again." Noah nodded immediately feeling bad for seeing his friend like that.

You grabbed a roll of bandages and started wrapping them around Noah arms, sighing when you finished. You looked at his arms for a bit, seeing how bad he looked with bandages around him.

"Thanks" you heard Noah mumble.

"Thank you" you said to Noah. Noah looked back at you with a confused face. You smiled a weak smile and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for not going to far, I don't know what I'll do without barging into your house all the time." Noah chuckled.

"Let's go make cookies now please" Noah said getting out of your hug and walking to the kitchen, you chucked and followed Noah, who started making the dough.

You smiled at the thought that Noah was ok, for now.

You started helping him make the cookies.

**well is it just me or do I like Noah being the helpless kind. Just me.**

**STAY GOLD**