|1| New Job! Yay?

First part, I hope you enjoy please keep in mind that this my first Fnaf fanfic. 

***

I looked through today's paper seeing if there was any new job openings. I just recently go fired, heh. Yeah I may or may not of sent my boss a death threat. I sigh flipping each page till one add got my attention. I narrowed my eyes and read the add 'Come be a part of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, now hiring night guard 12 - 6am' I shook my head "Looks easy enough.." I mumbled circling the the add with red marker.  'I'll talk to the boss tomorrow..' I thought as I yawned and went to bed. 

-

The next morning, I woke up and got ready to head to the pizza place. I then hopped into my car I got lost a few times, but made it in one piece thanks to the people I asked. I parked my car and made my way  into the pizzeria soon as I walk in I hear screams, and laughter of children I also heard the animatronics. "Ugh.. I never was a fan of talking robot animals.." I mumbled looking around for staff or something. "May I help you Ms.?" I stopped and turned around seeing  a young women around my age "Uh, yes actually I was wondering about the job?" I asked she smiled "Oh, of course follow me!" she said as she started to walk to a office. "This is my boss, or my sister go talk to her." she said before smiling, and walking off. I nod slowly opening the door I saw a girl working on paperwork. It took her a minute before she noticed I was there "Hm, let me guess night guard?" she said not even looking at you. "Yes, that is correct." I said "Your hired." she smiles. "Wha?" I said confused "Your just watching over the place.." she said handing me my uniform, after I told her "Be here at 12." I nodded walking out of the pizza place, but  thought I could feel multiple eyes digging into my back. 

When I got home I checked the time 7:00 "Yes, I still got time." I smiled jumping onto my couch to watch the latest episode of 'A Haunting' after the episode was done I glanced at my clock 8:00 I should be heading to bed. I turned off my TV, before heading to my room for a nap so I wouldn't be tired. 

***

I wanted to get through with this part quickly, so I can get to the interesting parts. I will not make you guys fall in love quickly btw.