#35 - Orange Juice + Cranberry Drink + Milk & Honey Smoothie + Pomegranate Water

This is a bundle pack of drink recipes. Some of the names have been shortened due to the character limit so they're different titles.

Awesome Orange Juice
This recipe is fun and rewarding making your own homemade orange juice! Nice and fresh! This vegetarian beverage and serve about for in less than 30 minutes.

Ingredients
8 oranges, such as Valencia

Directions
Using the palm of your hand, roll the oranges across a countertop or tabletop to soften them for juicing. Cut the oranges in half (through the middle, not the stem end) and remove any seeds that you can see. Working over a medium bowl, insert a citrus reamer into the flesh of the orange and squeeze the orange simultaneously to release its juice. Remove any seeds, and strain if your prefer pulp-free juice. Transfer the juice to a pitcher and serve immediately.

Cranberry Beverage
This juice drink recipe is simple to do, and very delicious too! Plus you can always add your favorite juices to the mix! This vegetarian beverage and serve about for in less than 30 minutes.

Ingredients
2 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
1 cup orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice

Directions
Fill 4 glasses with ice cubes. Place the juices in a pitcher and stir well. Divide evenly between the glasses and serve immediately. Alternatively, add ½ cup cranberry juice to each glass and then top each with ¼ cup orange juice and ¼ cup pineapple juice.  

Milk and Honey Smoothie
This smoothie has a fun twist to it by adding honey to the mix, nice and sweet! This vegetarian beverage and serve about for in less than 30 minutes.

Ingredients
2 cups low fat milk
1 small over-ripe banana, sliced
1 tablespoon honey
6 ice cubes
pinch ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)

Directions
Place everything in a blender and blend until frothy. Divide evenly between 4 glasses and serve immediately.

Fizzy Pomegranate Water
This is a great drink to quench your thirst! Fizzy Pomegranate Water is sweet and bubbly! This vegetarian beverage and serve about for in less than 30 minutes.

Ingredients
16 ice cubes
1/4 cup pomegranate juice
1-quart seltzer water
lime wedges

Directions
Fill 4 glasses with the ice cubes. Add 1 tablespoon of pomegranate juice to each. Fill the remainder of the glasses with seltzer water. Garnish with lime wedges (and straws), and serve.