12: Rey's future apprentice

When Finn and Rose visited Canto Bight we met this young boy with a broom who was cleaning the fathier's stables.

This boy is certainly force sensitive as he could make the broom come to him, without using his body to walk up to it.
(There are no jedi left, Luke, a former jedi gone exile is dead, Kylo, former jedi who has gone evil and Rey, who's yet to be trained/brought into it all
And possibly Luke's former students).

If Rey could somehow teach herself the ways of the force, because she's undoubtedly powerful with the force already, she could meet this boy and train him, to start a new Jedi Order (maybe with Kylo's help).

Maybe in the end of IX you'll might get a glimpse of Rey starting up the Jedi Order again, I hope that they'll focuse more on Kylo and Rey and like the force/jedis in general in IX.

But I believe that boy will do something big, maybe he has famous parents, maybe not, all these hints we got about him in VIII clearly shows he will be a major character in upcoming movies.
Perhaps there are more force sensitive children/people out in the galaxy, just waiting to become jedi.
I really want to see more of a new Jedi Order so I hope that's nothing they don't focuse on in IX.

There are lots of maybes here....., but what else could you expect from a prediction book.

=)