'&'

After I had finally peed, I was walking back to our spot when I heard someone yell, causing me to turn and see a blanket full of other's around my age. There was three boys, and one girl, who was sitting in a boy's lap, making out with him.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow curiously as I gazed down at the boy who'd called me over. He was cute; brown hair and hazel eyes, a cheeky smile on his lips as he gazed up at me.

"You're cute, chill with us."

"I don't even know any of your guys' names." 

"I'm Zach," He grinned, pointing to the boy on his right who held a beer in his hand, the same grin on his face. "That's Hunter, and those two, sucking faces," He pointed to the couple, a chuckle passing his lips. "That's Elissa and Connor. Now you know our names; sit." 

I couldn't help but grin at Zach, he had an eager smile on his lips as he pointed to the spot next to him. What was the harm in chilling with them for a bit? So, I sat down, waving to Zach and Hunter; the other two too busy to notice anyone but each other. "I'm Rose."

"Beautiful name for the beautiful girl." Hunter teased, the grin still on his lips as he held a beer out to me. 

Sticking my tongue out, I took the beer with a soft laugh. "Cheesy. Heard it all before."

"Damn, and I thought I was clever." Hunter feigned hurt, cluching his chest with a chuckle. "We're gonna light a fire in a bit for lunch. You in?" 

I glanced down at my phone, relieved there were no messages from Calum. I nodded, smiling at the two boys, tossing my phone onto the blanket. "Why not?"

Within ten minutes, I was laughing and cracking jokes with the four; Elissa and Connor finally broke away in need of air to introduce themselves. The boys began to gather and set a pit up for the grill. 

Elissa sat next to me, a smile on her tanned face as she pushed a strand of her blonde hair from her face.  "So, I think it's safe to say; Zach's got a little crush on you. The whole time he saw you walking, he'd be like, 'Shit, guys, who is that? She's gorgeous.'" She mocked a deep voice, causing my head to tilt back as I laughed.

"Oh, god. I hope he doesn't get too attached." I teased, grinning as I looked over at Zach, who looked back with the same grin. "I'm not gonna be here too long. I'm only vacationing here." 

I wasn't gonna tell her who I was; if no one recognized me, that was fine with me. I took a sip of my beer, shrugging as I leaned back on my elbows.

"Damn... Hey, where's your phone? I'm gonna do him a favor and put his number in, so tonight, when he's sulking about not getting your digits, because he's too pussy to ask, you can just text him."

I giggled, handing her my phone which she unlocked before glancing up. "You've got a text from.. Luke," She murmured, before opening my contacts and putting Zach's information in.

"Ah, fuck," I opened my messages, sighing as I deleted it, not bothering to read it. I was having a nice time, so I tossed my phone on the blanket behind me.

Once the grill was lit, I moved onto my second beer, telling myself to stop after this. We all sat in a circle, and I was seated next to Zach, facing the water. The other's were sitting together, talking and laughing as Hunter was cooking hot dogs.

"Did I mention that your accent is cool as shit, Rose?" Zach smiled down at me, raising both of his brows.

"No, but us Aussie's thank you." I laughed, a small flush filling my cheeks. 

He chuckled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he shook his head. "How long are you here for?"

"I, uh, leave tomorrow, actually," I frowned, glancing up at him, biting down on my lip softly.