sharing isn't caring | | travis scott x bryson tiller

"Daddy, do I really have to share you? Can we take him back?"

Bryson's alarm went off, he rolled over in the bed and felt around for his phone on the nightstand. Once he found it, he shut it off and went to wake up Harley. They did their usual routine, but Bryson decided to post to Instagram a photo with him and Harley, especially since he hasn't been on social media in months. He was happy he wore the shirt he did, it was able to hide the baby bump that was growing. He didn't really want anyone to know he was pregnant, not because he was scared for people to know, but he didn't want people to know it was Travis Scott's

"Daddy?"

He put up him and Harley's toothbrushes in the holder and picked her up, walking to the kitchen to fix breakfast, "Yes, princess?"

"When is my little brother gonna be here?"

"Soon, are you excited?" He kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Ehhhh, a lil'. I just don't want to share you though, Daddy."

"Aww, don't worry Harley. I love you both equal, okay?"

She nodded, her little puffs bouncing with her head. Once he got her food and finished getting her ready for school, he left the house and dropped her off. On his way back, he started thinking about Travis and how he was off with his new life, enjoying his plastic Barbie doll girl, Kylie Jenner. Bryson shook his head, he shouldn't be that bitter, it wasn't nice, and he just had a problem towards Travis.

Once he made it home, and  was barely in the house for 5 minutes, there was a knock at the front door. He went back to the door and opened it, he was surprised to see Travis standing there, before he could shut the door, Travis stuck his arm out so he couldn't, "Look Bryson, I am so sorry. I realized how stupid that shit was and I didn't mean to hurt you and Harley. I want to be in this baby's life Bryson...please."

Bryson was tired of falling for Travis' games, but he could see the sincerity, maybe he should give him a chance but be more cautious? The thing he did wasn't that bad, all he did was abruptly leave him for Kylie...but at the same time, that hurt Bryson and Harley was so attached to Travis, she cried for days for him. 

"Come on Bryson, let me make it up to you."

Bryson opened the door wider and let Travis in, when he closed it and went to turn around, he was grabbed by Travis and pulled close to his body. Travis stared at Bryson, "Travis, no..." Travis ignored Bryson's protest and leaned in to gently press his lips against Bryson's. Bryson didn't do anything, but he felt Travis grab his ass, then gasped. Travis used the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth, and they had a heated tongue war and Bryson eventually fell into it. 

Travis broke the kiss to pull off his shirt, showing his sculpted upper half with works of ink. He lifted up Bryson so he could wrap his legs around him. He carried him up the stairs and laid him on the bed, to soon pull off his shirt. He placed kisses down his body and laid a gentle one on his bump. He slipped off Bryson's pants and underwear (Bryson liked them, now that he was pregnant, because they were comfortable) in one.

Bryson spread his legs, desperate, horny and missing Travis all in one. Bryson knew when they made love that Travis was sincere now, and he was happy to have him back and he knew Harley would be too.