ride or die | | swae lee x slim jxmmi

"And I'll ride or die with you. "

(they're not related.)

Khalif, or also known as Lee, had been out with Aaquil's, who likes to be called Jimmi on stage, sisters. Aaquil was somewhat jealous that here lately, Khalif's only been hanging out with people besides himself. But, Aaquil tried not to let it bother him and shake it off. (Oooh, hooo hooo. I-I shake it off :-))  

Lost in his frustration, he almost missed the phone call he was getting. When he picked up the phone, Brielle started to ramble hysterically, but he couldn't understand what she was saying. Once he got her to calm down, he found himself on the way to the ER. 

Once he made it, he found Khalif's room. He saw Khalif sitting up, watching Spongebob, their favorite show to watch when they use to get high. Relief taking over his body, he cried into Khalif's arms. "You just couldn't stay out of trouble, could you 'Lif?" Khalif let out a genuine laugh, "I guess not. I'm sorry, babe." Khalif kissed Aaquil's nose, "I'm not going anywhere though 'Quil, like I said. I'm always your ride or die, until we die together. Jeez, calm down ..." He smiled and then grabbed Aaquil's hand to place on his bump. Underneath his hand, Aaquil felt the movement's of his and Khalif's baby. 

Khalif let out a sharp hiss, "Contraction." Aaquils eyes widened, "Wha-...?" Khalif laughed at his expression, "Yes, I'm having this baby ... today. " Aaquil was over the moon, he found out his baby was okay and unarmed during an heist, BUT he's also going to meet his other baby tonight. How great is God?

So as it got later, Khalif was slowly closer to having their baby. But, the baby was taking it's time to come. Aaquil has never seen Khalif in pain like this, but he was amazed at how Khalif was handling it. So after multiple walking trips, back rubs, and comforting talks through teary cries of pain, the baby was ready to meet their parents.

And at 5:07 a.m., Zeus Howard Brown was born.