Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The first date

    The next morning I woke up in his arms Rob and Josh woke up before us saw Shawn and I, but didn’t care that I was in Shawn’s arms. They left the room to get breakfast Shawn woke up soon after they left.

   “Good morning I see you finely got to sleep last night,” I said moving some hair out of his beautiful eyes.

   “Thanks to you I probably would have stayed up all night if you didn’t come and see if I was okay.”

  “You’re welcome we should probably get some breakfast.” I say getting up

 He pulled me back down “No let’s just lay here a little longer.” he kissed me and I kissed back we just laid there for five min looking at each other then we finally got up to get some breakfast. I grab his hand happily.

   “So does this mean were dating.” I ask walking down the stairs

   “Yeah I think it does.” He smiled

   I smiled at him and we went to get breakfast. My dad was in the living room watching TV and my friends where in the kitchen.

  “So are you guy’s together now or what?” Rob asked

  “Yeah are you?” Josh asked

  We look at each other then back at them and Shawn answers.

“Yes.”

  As we are eating breakfast I can’t stop thinking about what our first date should be like, should I plan it or should he?

  “Hey you guy’s want to hang at the park or something?” Rob asked

  “Yeah sure,” Josh says “hey love birds, want to come?”

  “No it’s okay, go ahead without us.” Shawn says.

  I smiled yay was going to have the day with my boyfriend. I love saying that, my boyfriend I’ve never had one before he was my first guy kiss.

  “Okay then well do you want us to leave after breakfast so you guys can have the day together?” Josh asked winking at us

  “That would be nice but you don’t have to.” Shawn said I would have answered but I was to lost in my thoughts to say anything.

  After a couple of hours Rob, Josh and my dad left, Shawn and I were all alone in the house. Sam was at a friend’s.

  “Shawn, what do you want to do?” I asked.

   “Well I want you to go up to your room and sit on your bed. Just wait until I come up ok?”

   I nodded with confusion on my face but ran up to my room. Shawn didn’t come up for about 15 minutes. I got very impatient with curiosity. Finally Shawn

Comes up with three papers in his hand what’s up with that?

   “What's that for?” I asked pointing at the papers

   “You and I are going on a date tonight, so get ready you know shower, make up, whatever you please.”

   I glared at him playfully and rushed into the bathroom. All my thoughts rushed around in my head. He was finally taking me on a date! I walked out of the bathroom to see him shirtless with nothing but pants on.

    “Hey.” I said with a smile.

    “Hey sweetie, you ready?”

   “Yupp, you know you can just go like that I wont mind.” I laughed hoping he would.

   “Now babe you know I can’t do that.” He said with a wink.

   He put a shirt on and we started walking outside. Babe? Aww he called me babe.

   “So where are we going?” I said eager to know.

   “It’s a surprise.”

   We started walking towards the park where Josh and Rob said they would be.

As we walked further and further from my house, he grabbed my hand tight and whispered.

   “I won’t let go.”

   I smiled and kept walking around for a while just talking and getting to know each other. Finally, we got to the park and it was dark, but there was a blank screen. He sat me down on a blanket in the grass and handed me some popcorn that seemed to appear out of nowhere. We sat in each other’s arms, just enjoying the movie. After the movie was over, I was half-asleep, so Shawn picked me up and carried me to the swing set. He set me down on one swing and leaned my head against the chains.

   I open my eyes to see Shawn pushing me lightly on the swings to

Get me to wake up.

   “How was your nap?” Shawn asked

   “I didn’t even know I fell asleep I’m sorry” I said looking down with guilt.

   “It’s okay we have one more place to go.” As he said that he grabbed my hand and dragged me off the swing, tiredly I followed dragging my feet with each step. After about a half an hour of walking, we made it to the local beach. I would have to say it was about 10:30 at night. He set up the blanket we used at the park and we sat down quietly.

   “Well how is this date going so far Hun? We’ve been to the park and watched a romantic movie together and now were sitting on the beach near the water alone under the moonlight.”

   “I love it, best date ever!” I screamed.

   He laughed and looked up at the sky. I noticed there were clouds forming around us but I wasn’t going to let it ruin my night. I looked back down at him and he blushed. I was just about to lean in and kiss him when it started to rain. I laughed and kissed him anyway. Here in the comfort of his embrace is where I want to be forever, he is my world. Sadly, the date had to come to an end we walked to my houses holding hands.

   “Did you enjoy the date?”

   “Yeah, but the ending part is what I hate.” I said sounding like a kid.

   “Me to.”

   After a lot of walking we finely get to my house and both my dad and brother are home so we kissed one more time then he left. I opened the door and my brother was watching TV so I go and sit next to him on the couch. Dad must have gone to bed already for work tomorrow so it was just Sam and I.

  “So have fun?” he nudged me.

  “Yeah I loved it Shawn it so romantic.”

  “Did you kiss?” He giggled some while he said this.

  “Yes we did.” I smiled

  After I said that he stopped and I knew he was fine with me and Shawn kissing like he would be if I kissed any other guy. He really is an awesome brother. I was a little tiered, but I also wanted to talk to Sam more.

  “You should go to bed you’re falling a sleep.”

  “Yeah I should, but I don’t want to I don’t even think I can make it to my room.”    

  “Want some help?”

  “That would be nice.”

  I stood up and he walked me to my room making sure I don’t fall as we got to my room I fell on my bed, but knowing my brother he didn’t want me to sleep in my clothes. He woke me up a little so I could change in to my PJ’s then I fell on my bed, but after I was in my bed I wasn’t all that tired any more.