Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The sleep over 

   School was finally over, but I still didn’t tell Rob and Josh I’m gay yet I didn’t like keeping this secret from them so I decided that I am going to tell them today. Even thought I was shaking and freaking out I wanted to tell them. Waiting for them at the mall, I see Shawn by the t-shirts so I walk over and say hi.

    “Hey Seth what are you doing hear?”

    “Meeting my friends, you?”

    He shrugged his shoulders “Nothing really.”

    “Fun, hey I see Rob and Josh I got to go see you later.” I say walking to them waving bye to Shawn. I kind of wish I could talk to him a little longer, God he’s cute.

    “Okay bye.” He waved back smiling that gorgeous smile of his.

    Walking up to them I was kind of getting nerves, what if they say that’s gross and are never my friend’s again. All these thoughts and emotions going through my head made me rethink telling them, but it was to late they where all ready expecting an answer. When I finely approach them leading them to a bench telling them to sit down.   

   “So Seth what’s up why did you call us down hear?” rob asked

   “Guy’s I’m gay” I just spill out oh god why did I say that, why? well there’s no truing back now, now they know. I try to breath looking at them for any indication that they would hate me.

   “Yeah so?” Josh asked

  “Wait you guy’s are okay with this?” I say being able to slow my heart rate down.

  “Of course we are we wouldn’t be true friends if we didn’t except you for who you are.” Rob says

  I exhale finely able to breathe and say. “Thank you, you guys rock!”

  “I know we do so you ready for the sleep over in two weeks?” Josh says changing the subject witch, I’m glad for.

  “I can’t wait this is going to be awesome right rob.” I say nudging him playfully.

  “Yeah and I got the movie so we don’t have to waste the money at the theaters you know how pricey popcorn can be.” Rob said just as Shawn walked up to us.

  “Hey guy’s can I hang with you? There are some guy’s over there and they don’t like me they like to pick on me you know hit me and call me names.” He said kind of shaky.

  “Of cores you can.” Rob said.

  “Why are they doing that and what are there names?” Josh asked putting his hand on Shawn arm.

  “Alex, Marshal, and Mark they’re from my old school and part of the reason I transferred.” He looked down

  “What’s that reason?” I ask trying not to be pushy but I like him and I want to get to know him.

  “Well because I’m gay and ever since they found out they have been hitting me because of it.”

  “I’ll go and teach them a lesson.” Josh said standing up from the bench he stars walking down to Alex and them balling his hands into fists, but Rob and Shawn stopped him. I think I should have helped to, but I was shocked to find out Shawn was gay I wonder if he likes me as much as I like him. Man why did he have to be so cute. Even though he is gay, I’m probably out of his league.

  “You can’t give in to them its best just to stay away.” Rob said he’s always smart like that.

  “Yeah what Rob said just leave it alone.” Shawn said looking sort of worried