Emily's P.o.v.

Okay I'm sick and tired of walking down these never ending hallways. Jesus what's up with the creepy floors. I wonder where Lacey is. "Lacey??" I call out for her in the hallway. "Lacey where are you?" "I'm in here." she tells from inside the wall. "Wait how'd you get in there. Are you in a room or something??" I whisper yell. "Ssh keep it down just get in here." she tells me. I stare at the wall. How the heck am I supposed to get in there? Lacey sighs and sticks get hand through the wall and grabs my shirt pulling me through. "Woah. How did you--" "Every ghost can do that Emily." Lacey says with a duh tone. "Look, I have to tell you something. And it's REALLY important okay so shut up and listen ok?" she looks at me with a stern look. "Okay okay what is it?" I ask. She opens her mouth but something strange starts to happen. The floor starts shaking. shaking as in earthquake shaking. "W-wwwha---whhat's ggg--gooinng ooonnnn???" My voice is unsteady and I see Lacey slip through the floor and her screams are the last thing I hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Hey guys don't forget to vote and comment and favorite and read thanks

-kitkat:) }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not being able to update my story. I started junior year of high school and it's a lot of homework that I have to do. I promise you guys that I'll update more often when I get the chance. I love you guys and thanks sir reading. Please recommend this book to your friends and tell me how I'm doing.

Thanks

- KitKat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally update woo!!! Sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long but well here you go. ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter four

Emily's p.o.v

It takes me a second to realize what happened. Then I drop to the floor and start banging on it. "Lacey!!! Lacey come back!. Bring her back you stupid earth quake floor." I yell. I sigh and stand up well there goes my only friend my inner me said. "I've got to get out of this room." I mumble to myself. Looking around I see no door. "Great. Just great. " I say and feel around the wall for a way out. After a few minutes I just give up. I slide down the wall and bring my knees to my chest. "I'm stuck in a room with no door or windows. My skin is getting colder by the minute and I have no idea what's happening to me." I say into my knees and start to cry.

Lacey's P.o.v

"I told you not to help her. " Madame says to me. I shiver. "I'm not helping her. " I reply. She stands and moves next to me. "Good" She replies coldly, "I need her to stay here. " I look at her weirdly. "Why? What do you need her for? " I ask her. Madame moves slowly towards me and bends down so she's at my eye level. Her eyes are black soulless things that makes anyone, living or dead, cower away from her. She smiles wickedly and says "You'll see....." She stands back up and moves towards the door. "I never want to see you with her again or else." She says and closes the door. I have to find out what's going on here. Maybe Josh can help. I wait a couple of minutes to really see if she's left and push my head through the door just to make sure that the hallway is clear. Then I step out and start my search for Josh.

Josh's P.o.v

My head is so confused. "There you are"Madame's slimy voice says as she reaches out for me. "Yeah. I'm here. " I say and sit down in a chair. I forgot I was in the living room of the house. The only not dreadful part of the entire building. She looks at me sweetly with those evil eyes of hers. "Did you do what I asked of you? " she asks me. "Yes the body is downstairs in the basement. What do you want me to do now?" I ask waiting for my next assignment. "Good. I want you to keep an eye on Lacey." She says. I look at her funny. "Lacey? Little Lacey, who couldn't hurt a fly Lacey? Why do you want me to keep an eye on her?" "Because. She's getting suspicious of that new girl here. " she replied. It suddenly makes sense. The sweet smell of course there's a new girl here. " Okay. I'll go find her now. " I say and start to head for the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a new update for you guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating school and homework have just been absolutely crazy. It's amazing that I've gotten over 100 views can we get it to 200????

Thanks ----- Kitkat15439

Chapter 5

Josh's p.o.v

It's weird. Madame normally never lets me in her hallways. I can just feel the souls going in and out of the walls. The cold air creeping up my neck tells me that people are here. Poor unfortunate souls. It creeps me out that I killed some of them. I'm mix right about the first thought about the time I first killed someone working for Madame when I smell something fresh. "Mmm," I say to myself. It reminds me of the summer months, like the strawberries I would pick with my mom out in the girls mixed with a sweet smell of candy. I shake my head and open my eyes to see a girl about 5'3 with long hair and a pink shirt. Her eyes are wide because she knows that I can see her. "W-who are you?" she asks me. "My name is Josh." I reply back. She looks at me for a second and tilts her head in the most adorable-- "Are you alive?" She asks again? "Duh," is my brilliant response. We stand there and stare at each other for a minute. She seems familiar but I don't know. "What's your name kid?" I ask her. The next thing she says brings my whole world to a halt.

"Emily"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this was terribly written. I'm sorry but my eyes are closing and I have to take a nap before I go back to school for the play. Keep reading and telling your friends about it. What do you guys think will happen?? Tell me in the comments you guys. Thanks for reading again you make my world a better place.
Don't forget to subscribe

--Kitkat15439