Part 17: Poopypants and Melvin attack and Friends again and a plan

Professor P and Melvin have finished going over their plan. They are inspecting the Sizerator 2000, making sure it still works.

Melvin said, "This thing is amazing, Professor P. With this, you can solve starvation!

Professor P said, "Pass Well, how do I look?"

Melvin said, "Just like you do in the comic book!"

Professor P said, "Good! Now hands off the merchandise! Now go get that toilet of yours!"

Melvin said, "I call it the Turbo..."

Professor P said, "Yeah, yeah. Two gold stars, kiddo! Now let the Poopageddon!"

Then he aims his sizerator 2000 at the toilet, pulling the trigger to enlarge it

All of a sudden, the Turbo Toilet 2000 deactivates. Then the little screen, where it's eyes are, are replaced with a red gas pump like pattern, showing that the toilet ran out of fuel.

Professor P said, "What?! You've got to be joking me! Poopypants ran outta gas!"

Melvin said, "You can't write this stuff."

Professor P said, "How can a burgeoning villain find unlimited power?"

Melvin, "True power comes within!"

Professor P said, "No, Melvin, it doesn't. That's on poster!"

Melvin said, "Okay!"

Professor P said, "It comes from unlimited energy sources!"

Melvin said, "Like a waste dump?"

Professor P said, "I see where you're going with this! Maybe a poisonous chemical factory could do!"

Melvin said, "Or a place even more toxic."

He looks at Jerome Horwitz Elementary School in the distance!

Inside of the kitchen, where Edith scrapes leftover food into a barrel of toxic waste.

Edith said, "Whooo! The leftovers really got a kick!"

Then she leaves the kitchen.

Professor P and Melvin sneak into the kitchen, wearing radiation protective suits, where they approach the barrel. Professor P puts a type of scale over the barrel, and the toxicity level rises beyond maximum, making it break.

Melvin said, "Ooh, that's a powerful smell!"

Professor P said, "Memorize these elements. Oxygen, beryllium, boringillium, lameium, and snoronium!"

The next scene divides into thirds, showing George, Harold and (Y/N) were in their respective new classrooms. Then they notice the Turbo Toilet 2000 walking toward the school.

George, Harold and (Y/N) said, "Excuse me everybody, there's a giant."

George, Harold and (Y/N)'s respective homeroom teachers said, "Do not interrupt while I'm reading from my textbook!"