Joey's Unexpected Move

When Mom and Aunt Brenda got back, it was my turn to get more food. I went to the dessert section to get me some banana pudding. I saw a big and tall stinky redneck next to me getting his food. The friendly girl I am, I smiled and waved at him and he did the same. I continued to get my pudding. As soon as I got the pudding and a couple peices of coffee cake, Joey was right by me.

"Come on," he said as he took my hand.

He was walking me to my seat, how sweet!

I sat down and ate my dessert.

"I didnt know coffee cake was over there!" Mom said.

"Go get some," I insisted.

Mom nodded as she left to get coffee cake. Aunt Brenda started to talk to me.

"Are you driving any?"

"Not for a while. Still a bit scared."

"Sandy, the only way you can overcome it is by facing it, so if you drive you'll gain confindence and get the hang of it. So, try to practice as much as you can so you'll feel less scared."

"Ok."

Then, Joey butted in.

"Driving's not as scary as you think it is. I drive a truck but it's at my house, I drive a motorcycle too."

"Joey, why don't you give her a few pointers sometime while you're staying with them?"

"I guess."

Joey Bianchi teaching me? Nope! Still scared of him.

We enjoyed our lunch. Mom paid and left.