My New Life

adjusting to my new home took a while, but being as I was so young, only six, it wasn't as hard as it would have been if I was older. I am 13 now and am used to people talking about my moms death.

            there is always that odd person at school that says something about me and I'm like "what" and their like "your mom" and I'm like "my moms dead" and the look on their face is priceless and I laugh my head off as they walk away stunned. And being as they didn't know, they now know. Almost everyone in my school knows that my mom died, and I'm almost the only person at school with no mom. Peoples parents have separated nd they have went with their dad, and early see their mom, but at least they all have a mom. I don't.

           For the first year of living with my aunt and uncle, I just slept in their room on the floor, but I went away for two weeks and in that time, they had made a small closet into a fair sized room, painted it pink, and I had my own bed!!!!! I was so happy!!!! other than the fact I was not impressed with the colour pink, but I wasn't gonna complain. I was just grateful for what I got!!!! I got lots of toys for Christmas and that filled my room, so I was pretty happy.

          Two years later I got another new room!!!!!! We painted it blue and I got my own bunk bed!!!!! I was even happier!!!! Now that I'm 13 and I have outgrown my bunk bed, I have a new bed and purple walls, and where my bunk bed was, there is now sliding mirror closet doors!!!!! Exciting, right????

         growing up changed as it went, and new technology came out by the day. Giant 52inch flat screen TVs were one of my favourites. Then came the IPhone and IPad. Everyone turned into computer addicted freaks!!!! What happened to the world??!! I will phone one of my "friends" and ask them if they want to sleep over and they will be like, "sorry I'm too tired. I'm just gonna lay here tonight and play on my phone." that's when I hang up and the war is on. Monday when I go back to school everyone is mad at me for hanging up on her, and I'm not quite sure why because they had nothing to do with that. But by the end of the week they are all crawling back to me and pleading on their hands and knees to be friends with them again. Welcome to my life.