Him

When I wake up, I notice that I'm in a room, well obiously, but that isn't my room. It has dark red walls and a king size bed, I can't see clearly because it is  dark in here. I stand up and almost fall back to bed. My head is dizzy. I try to walk but that doesn't change the fact of dizziness. I almost grab the doorhandle, but I collapse. I hear someone coming upstairs but black dots appear and I can't understand anything. Someone is screaming commands but it doesn't help. My sight is gone, again.

***3hours later***

I wake up once again and know it's lighter. I need to close my eyes because the light is hurting my eyes. When finally my eyes have adjusted to the light. I look around. There is someone sleeping on a couch. I try to stand up but I'm handcuffed to a bed. I panic. That someone stands up from the couch and now I can clearly see that the someone is a man, a handsome aswell.

"Please, don't panic" he says, voice still raspy from sleeping. "You are okay, I'm not going to hurt you, Olivia"

"How..how d-do y-you know my name?" Last part coming out littlebit braver.

"Please" he begs me. "Please don't be afraid of me....I let someone do a background check on you."

"I-I'm not"

"Would you like to know anything? Why you are here or something?" He asks me as he's coming towards me.

"W-what's your n-name?" I ask him. There is a long pause. No one says anything.

"Arsenio"

"Mine is Olivia"

"I know that" He tells me. My cheeks are as red as a tomato. I'm blushing so hard that someone could cook eggs on my cheeks.

"Come now" He gives his hand which I take.

"Where am I? Where are we going? Don't kill me, please" I say struggling  to form words.

"Hey, hey. Stop now. You are going to be fine. We are just going to eat, okay?" He pulls me towards himself and I freak out even more.

"No!" I struggle, he seemed to be a nice guy, but I know they are only nice in the beginning.

"Olivia! Look at me!" He demands. I look at him.  "I am not going to hurt you. Trust me, I won't want you to be afraid of me. We are just going downstairs to eat. I'm not gping to even touch you, if you feel uncomfortable. Do you trust me now?" He asks me seriously.

I only nod. We start walking and before we reach kitchen. I ask him " What if you are going to hurt me, again?"

"When did I hurt you?"

I watch him dumbly.

"You said again, when did I hurt you before?" He asks me once more.

"I...I don't know. It is too much to take in" I say him honestly.

"I know and if you have questions or something you need, don't hesitate to ask me." He smiles at me. "What would you like to eat?"

"Anything is good" I say the same time as my stomach growls. I blush, again. I'm trying hard to cover it with my hair.

"Don't hide it" he tells me. " I like to see you blush, It's refreshing."

He cooks scrambled eggs and some toast. There is also a small class somekind of drink that I haven't seen before. Arsenio sees puzzled face and says.

"It's Grappa. You can taste it. Sometimes I like to drink some of it, usually I don't. It's peasants drink"

"I don't like to drink" I tell him pushing the class slightly away. "Thank you"

We eat our breakfast in silence. When we finish, I try to wash them but Arsenio disagrees and says he has maids.

"What would you like to do know?"

Before I could answer. Someone storms in.

"Arsenio, where the fuck are you?" Says a leg weakening voice from distant.

"In the kitchen" Arsenio yells back.

"Why does it smell like you are drinking again taht peasant drink?" The man asks very rudely. He hasn't seen me. I try do find exit. But there's only one and it is beside the man. I silently start walking away.

"Stop" the man says. "Who is she?" He asks Arsenio.

"She is the girl who almost got killed when we were shooting" he says casually.

"Mm...I don't care. Drop her to one of the houses. At least she can make money" he says and starts walking away.

"What?" I say. " I'm going to cut your tiny toes off, if you are going to do that. Then I'm going to get hedge clippers and going to cut your dick off. I will bury you and let cats pee on your crave." I tell him rather angrily.

He stops and turns around. "Did you just threaten mafia, amore?" He comes closer to me and gets a hold of my neck. He's strangeling me hardly but before I could pass out, he lets go.

"You don't mess with me, cattina! Don't drop her there, I'm going to need her" He says and walks away. "Oh, cattina, we are going to see that toe clipping"

"Olivia, what did you do?" Says Arsenio. "Giovanni is going to kill you now"

"I didn't know he was mafia. Wait..you are too, aren't you?" I ask him.

He laughs and says "I'm his brother, what do you think? Let's get you upstairs. Maybe you should sleep some more" he leds me to the room.

"I hope, he won't come here. But don't talk to him like that again, he is going to kill you otherwise." He tells me before leaving.

I just go to bed and cry for what seems like hours.