4.

By The Window

 It all happened when me and my friends were planning on visiting the province so that we can visit our old classmate Michael and also to join the Alumni Homecoming.

We were in college then our summer vacation had just began. We have no more classes to attend to and we are just so excited to visit our old high school from that town.

Every year there is always an alumni homecoming at that town. Every batch was there , even the batch of my grandparents are there, and also the batch of my sister. Everybody is required to bring atleast some food. I was assigned to bring bread and juice.

   And we arrived at our province. The truth is , the house of my grandparents were near old house. We rested so that tomorrow we will be ready to organize our homecoming. I gotta do an errand cause the coordinator said so. Well I gotta follow cause its for the beautification of our event. I was walking back to my grandparents house when I kinda feel sick and dizzy. Maybe its the Hang-over cause of the long tiring drive. I think that I should get some rest cause I feel very weak and dizzy.

' I will do my errand later ' on which the coordinator had assigned to me , I said to myself.

  While I was climbing the stairs which leads to my room, I saw something by the window .

One girl wearing a white dress and she's quiet and her back is facing me. I thought it was my cousin so I spoke to her. 'Jenny , what are you doing there ?' I asked. But she didn't answer. I wanted to come near her by the window but because of my tiredness I just don't have enough energy so I just went straight to my room.

I was entering my room when I noticed that she was still standing by the window , she looks sad. I can't ignore her anymore so I went back a few steps by the stairs , near the window.

   'Jenny are you okay ?' I asked again. 'Why are you not answering? Is there a problem ?'

She moved her shoulders a little bit . I was shocked when she looked back at me. She was not my cousin she was my....

      'Aunt Jane!' I shouted.

  I can't believe that my broken aunt was the woman by the window. I almost fainted cause I was so scared. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and I went straight to the kitchen cause I was so afraid. But when I reached the kitchen , my aunt jane was there. . . .

By the Door !

   I told my grandparents and my cousins on what I have just encountered. That's when I knew that was the day of her death. I was wondering that maybe she wanted for me to feel that she had missed me so much. On that very day , we went to the cemetery to pray for her soul.

Vote , Comment , Follow and Share PLEASE ! I'll upload again :)