#Kulio // A ThatOneTomahawk FanFic

~ Kerri P.O.V ~

Hi my name is Kerrianne Violet but please call me Kerri. I'm your average nerd/shy 15 year old girl. My parents fight a lot and they are alcoholics. I'm an only child. But enough about me you will get to know me better as you keep reading this story. Will here we go; welcome to my world.

*~*~*~*~*

Beep, Beep

I groan. That's my sign to tell me to wake up and go to school. Actually today is the first day of school. Here is a thing about me I don't like school but I still get good grades.

After like 5 mins later I pick a simple outfit for today and now I'm heading off to the bathroom. I hop into the shower for 15 mins. I put on my clothing and rush out of the bathroom. I don't put makeup on because its a waste of time and I think its better of to show your real face.

I grab my backpack and head out of the door. Once I reach the kitchen, there was a stack of pancakes on the table. Lets just say my mother likes to cook more than she should be. I wonder why...? I just shrug and grab a plate and grab just 3 pancakes. I add a little bit of berries and syrup to make it taste better. I don't put butter on because I don't like butter to be honest. I quietly eat my pancakes.

Once I'm finish eating the pancakes and before I leave to go to school, I wash my plate. I don't want my mom to get angry at me for not cleaning up after myself. Once I finish that, I'm off to school.

I don't have a car yet but I have to walk to school. So whenever it rains, I'll be soaking wet. Today I guess the Earth loves me because there is no single could in the sky. Just the heat of the sun. I sigh. Why do we have to go back to school on such a beautiful day when I can be at home and reading fanfiction all day?

I guess the universe does hate me. Or is it a love/hate relationship? At last, I'm to school. This is where everything will get interesting. Over the summer the district sends a letter telling us where our locker is and it tells us where is our homeroom is.

I go to my locker first which is downstairs from my homeroom. Now I'm gonna have to be able to get my stuff before the ball rings. I just put in my combo for locker to make sure if it works and it does. That's all I wanted to know about my locker so I closed my locker and I lock it up and now I go up to the stairs.

I get to my homeroom as fast as possible. I was surprise no one was really here. I go sit in the last row of sits near the corner. I look around and see this is a history room.

Since no one is here I take out my IPhone 5s and I take out my headphone also and I started to listen to songs.

I only got to listen about a half of a song by 1D because the ball has rang. I look up from my phone and turn my attention to the teacher. "Hello class, My name is Mr. Staker. Welcome to history class. I will call you one by one to get your schedule. While I do that you can talk to each other. First up Kerrianne." I get up from my desk and thank god no one is paying attention. I go up to Mr. Staker.

"Thank you. But can you please call me Kerri?"

"Sure thing Kerri." He smiles and calls the next person. I look at my schedule. I have:

History

Latin

Pre-Algebra

Art

Home and Careers

Science

Lunch

English

Orchestra

Well this year is going to be fun. In the first day of school I always zoom out. All they talk about is what we are going to learn this year, how your grade works blah blah. For some reason I feel like some is staring at me. I look around and see no one staring at me. Weird.

*~*~*~*

For the whole entire day I felt like someone kept staring at me. Its creeping me out by a lot. The good part right now is that I only have 2 more classes. Ah English my favorite class.

"Hello class welcome to Honer English class. My name is Mrs. Sylon. I know that today is your first day of school but you guys are getting a project that's due in 2 weeks. I don't want to hear groans. This would be a simple project. You will be assign a partner. All you have to do is record yourself asking questions to your partner. This will be an easy 100." I prefer to work by myself but I guess I can't today.

"Okay here are the partners:

Liam and Parker

Zach and Stacy

Julio and Kerrianne...

...."

I froze. I haven't heard that name since forever. I see him in the hallways but I don't talk to him. We use to be best friends and now we are not. Julio Gonzalez is my English Partner.

Hope you like it :D. Rawr. I will try to update every 2 days if I can. Btw Kerri did I get your schedule right? xD I guess on a lot of them.

well rawr

peace

Cat

or should it be Catia for my new nickname? meh

okay now peace

Cat