Ok

For me flying with a plane is a new thing as a poor girl from a small city in Kentucky. Going to Italy started when my almost last dollar went into a calling Radio station that was giving away a week stay in Italy. Couple hours later I heard that someone had won a ticket to Italy. At that time I wouldn't think it was me but when I heard that the girls name who won was Olivia, I was literally jumping. And now I'm here sitting on a plane seat. Waiting to plane to take off.

"Hello, can I get you something to drink or eat?" Flight attendant asked me.

"No, thank you" I told her sweetly.

On my left there were two children playing a game on their phone. They looked about 5 or 6 years old. As I love children, I thought that maybe I should talk to them as the flight is going to be a long one.

"Hi, what are you guys playing?" I ask them quietly.

"Mommy says that we shouldn't talk to strangers" Younger girls says to me.

"I'm Olivia, what's your names?" I ask them.

Both of them look at me curiously. Finally the younger one says.

"I'm Emma and he is my brother Lewis" She says to me.

"Emma!" Lewis yells at her sister.

"Kids, what are you doing?" Says someones voice from back. "I told you not to argue on a plane"

After that they are quiet all the plane ride. I just look out of the window and fell asleep. When I wake up I see that we have been flying for 9 hours. Only one more hour to go.

*hour later*

As I'm stepping off a plane, I can see parents with their kids, older couples, being happy. I wish there was someone for me aswell. It has been 8 years since my life took a turn to bad. 8 years since my parents died. My mother died in September and my father shortly after in December. I remember it clearly as it was 23 December, I was ready to go home after my long shift in a shop. But when I reached home, I felt something bad. And then I saw that my father had overdosed on my mothers medication. After that day, I didn't celebrate Christmas or my birthday. It just didn't feel right to do it.

It takes me about 20 minutes to get my suitbag and find that person who was supposed to send me to hotel. Usually in Radio games they only give away plane tickets but this one even gave me a hotel room. I hope the hotel is beautiful.

"The hotel isn't 5 star" He tells me very rudely. "I hope you don't find anyone biting you at night."

Gheez, who got his pants in a twist? I don't care much about the hotel as I'm staying most of my time outside.

"Thank you for sending me to hotel" I say to Piero nicely.

"It's my job, goodbye" he tells me as he's already leaving.

I walk in but there isn't anyone.

"Hello, sweety" Says older kind of voice suddenly.

I turn around and there is a older looking lady in a uniform.

"Would you like to check in?" She asks me with a funny accent.

"Hi, yes I would like to"

"I need your name and passport" she says.

"Yes of course. I'm Olivia Jones." I tell her as i'm looking for my documents.

She finds me my room key and wishes me luck in Rome. I go to my room and find it being normal. The clock says that the time is half past six in the evening, I think I should go find some where to eat. There is a small diner on the left of the hotel. I eat there and go back to my hotel room to sleep.

I wake up to loud bangs from the outside. I hurry downstairs and ask

"What are those bangs?" I ask the lady

"Go back to your room, don't worry. Kids...kids were just playing with...water guns" she tells me.

"Oh, ok" I walk away from her turn corner and as I can't see her anymore I step outside. Water guns, wow, I haven't heard any of them banging so loudly. I think about it but before I could turn left someone grabbs me and pushes me down.

"What the fuck, are you doing?" I ask the person. It's dark and I can't even see him. I think it is a man.

"Tssk..tssk...pretty girls like you don't use words like these" he has a low voice.

"Tssk...tsskkk...maybe I'm not pretty" I taunt him.

"You like to play, amore. Don't you?" I shiver.

"Let Me Go!" I tell him struggling.

"I won't never. You are coming with me" Before I could protest, he pushes a needle in my neck.