It was warm and nice. And me being still a little drunk it was great to be in his arms.

"Sorry" we both say.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me.

"Because you were right about the whole me doing the same and I kinda kept going on about it" I said my voice muffled in his shirt.

"Whatever that doesn't matter" he says we stay in the big for a while.

"Why are we fighting a lot lately?" I asked.

"I don't know" he breathes out.

"I don't like it" I muttered.

"Same, but I guess every relationship goes through fights I don't think it would be normal if we didn't, plus we are a far from perfect couple" he chuckles at the end.

"I guess" I nodded. He smells so nice right now and I could just stay like this forever.

"Lets go to sleep" he tells me.

"Give me your shirt then" I tell him pulling away from the hug he grins taking his shirt off and giving it to me. I take mine off then he grabs his shirt from my hand.

"we aren't going to bed yet" he smirked kissing me. I roll my eyes but kiss back he pulls me close then drops onto the bed me on his lap.

"God I will never be able to get enough of you" he mumbles against my lips. I grin and we continue from there.

~

I wake up to my alarm going off and it's because I forgot to turn it off. I groan shutting it off. I have a blasting headache and everything just doesn't seem right.

It's now 9:00 am and I'm gonna kill myself because I can sleep again because of this headache. I get up and Mason is still sound asleep. He still looks hot no shirt on hair messy laying on his stomach. His back looking good. I roll my eyes at myself grab my toiletries and some clothes and head to the washroom after I'm done with that I went and took a hot shower which helped a bit but still got a massive headache. So I took Advil didn't help much. After I changed and went into the room I came to realize I need a strong coffee. So I grab my phone and bag and put on some sunglasses to hide my horrible face my bags and my sour expression. I slipped on my shoes and left the dorm. Mason would text me if he was up beveled I got back.

I made my way to the cafe and got myself a strong coffee to kill the pain.

"Wow you look like shit" I heard the annoyingly familiar voice of Conor. I mentally groan. I turn around with my coffee.

"That stunt you pulled yesterday wasn't cool, so fuck off" I nudge him as I walk past. He grabs my hand pulling me back.

"That stunt I pulled yesterday was a joke so chill" he tells me.

"No I won't, you know exactly how Mason would react you kept egging it on with that Justin guy so don't 'it was a joke' me Conor because it wasn't cool or funny it was annoying and gross" I poke his chest with squinted eyes behind my sunglasses.

"Ok I'm sorry" he puts his hands up.

"Whatever you're an asshole and you made Mason totally hate you now so good luck" I said.

"Are we still friends?" He asked before I walked away.

"I don't know will you dare me to go into a closet and do something with some who isn't my boyfriend and tell me I would have to strip a piece of clothing off if I skip the dare" I asked and I heard him sigh. "I'll pass" I said and walked away. Maybe I was dramatic maybe not be they caused a fight between Mason's and I and we've been fighting a lot and I don't like it.