four;

his vocals came in, he sounded so good. he stood up from his computer chair. "is it good?" he mouthed. i nodded my head and smiled. he walked around the room and then sat down next to me. the song finished. and we were both looking at each other. "have you named it yet?" i asked sorta breaking the tension. he shook his head no. "i have no idea what to name it." he whispered a bit. my phone rang.

andy is calling...

"are you gonna take it?"

i shook my head no and put my phone in my back pocket. "are you hungry?" joji asked. i shook my head.

i was way too nervous to eat in front of him. "are you?" i said in a soft voice. "a bit." he chuckled. i got up. "come on. lets go get food!" i grabbed him pulling him up on his feet. he got up and held my hand. "okay but where are we going?" we started walking towards the door

"what are you in the mood—"

he let go of my hand.

"wait, we just got here.. why dont we just order pizza or like take out?"

"oh— okay." we went to the living room. i sat on the couch as he paced around calling a pizza place. i checked my phone.

andy
we need to talk.

i turned off my phone. "i just got the pizza." he sat down. "sounds good." i looked over at him. "do you wanna watch something?" he looked for the t.v. control.

he finally found it. "actually, do you just wanna listen to music? because i really haven't met that side of you yet." he put youtube on the tv and looked over at me. "wait so you want me to play my music?" he answered by nodding his head.

my anxiety went through the roof while i was connecting my phone to the tv. what should i play? "play like one of your favorite songs.. like at the moment."

is he reading my fucking mind oh my fucking god. my fingers began to type out "BROCKHAMPTON."

hottie by them started playing. he gently nodded his head to the beat. "this is brockhampton right?" , "yeah i love them!" i smiled and he gave one back. i just kept playing music and we would just have little conversation about the music and artists.

the pizza came and we decided to watch something.

"action? super heroes? scary? com—"

"scary." he said with a smirk. i looked over at him and rolled my eyes. "what? are you too wuss?" he made a dramatic sad face. i shook my head. "lets watch a scary movie!"

the movie started to play. i didn't even know what he chose. we both started to get really into the movie. my heart was pounding. i scoot in closer to joji, he also took it to get more comfortable and put his arm around my shoulders.

i didn't mind it, because i was lowkey scared.

a part of the movie made me jump. getting extremely close to joji. "im sorr—" i turned to look at his face. he was so close.

my phone started ringing. i got out of his arms and grabbed my phone.

v is calling...

"what's up v?"

"ANAIS ARE YOU HOME I'VE BEEN HERE KNOCKING FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES I FORGOT MY KEYS IN YOUR LITTLE ASS BACKPACK." she yelled.

she was so loud that joji even heard what she said.

"v i'm down the street i'll be there like in 20 seconds."

"OKAY HURRY UP! I REALLY NEED TO PEE."

i hung up and got up. i stretched since we've been sitting down for like hours.

"i gotta go." , "i'll walk you home." , "it's down the street." , "exactly." he said getting up. we both started walking out his apartment building.