Chapter Twenty • We're A Hot Mess

Börja om från början

YUVAAN POV

I got a call from Inaaya's mom that she was ill and her mom had to go out. So she asked me to go and stay with her. It was surprising at first, like why would she call me not Aditya or Alisha but then I remember that they were going out for the weekend. Quickly I got ready and soon found myself driving to Inaaya's house. Don't know why but I like spending time with her a lot. Maybe it's her attitude, her feisty behaviour or well, just her.

Her mom had already left and told me where the spare key was as Inaaya was told to sleep. Slowly and steadily I went inside making sure to not make any noise. I kept the keys on the table and heard blasting music coming from Inaaya's room. She also was singing. I made my way to her room and slowly opened it. Peeking in, I saw that she was the one singing and dancing. I was just stood there in awe, the way she was dancing and her outfit looking perfect in her. Her moves. It took me back to that competition day when I first saw her dancing and my jaw dropped on the ground. I couldn't help but go and dance with her.

Shock was completely visible on her face. Just when she was about to open her mouth to ask me the reason I was here like an intruder, the next song came and she turned her head to the television in amusement. I guess it was her favourite song as she told me to dance along and was jumping in excitement. We did the hook step and some steps which we were familiar with. It was so amazing. Song after song, we kept in dancing. Lastly there came a slow romantic song Samjhawan.

Being the little dramatic person that I am, I forwarded my hand, asking her permission to dance. She nodded, smiling at my dramatic action. I took hold of her hand, she kept her free hand in my shoulder and I placed my one hand on her waist. We started swaying to the magical song. Soon we were in our own little bubble. We lost ourselves in the song completely. Our eyes locked and I pulled her closer to me. It was a reflex action. Staring at each other we didn't realise when we were inches apart from each other. I looked down at her lips. She was still staring at me with hesitation and nervousness, which caused her to bite her lower lip. Damn! That always works me up and intrigues me more. I was waiting for her to push me away, tell me to stop. But she didn't. When I didn't do anything but stare at her lips she bit it harder , like it was just about to tear. I couldn't take it anymore.

"You're quite energetic for a person with a fever." I said, taking a step back and smirking. There was a hint of disappointment in her eyes but it lasted for just a second.

"I didn't have fever in the first place. It was my mom who overreacted." she retorted.

"Ya ya whatever." I said.

"Okay, so what exactly are you doing here, entering like an intruder?" Inaaya asked, turning to find the remote to switch off the television.

"Ya that, your mom called me over to keep a check in you. As Alisha and Aditya aren't here and I was free so I came by." I explained.

"I told mom I'll be fine by myself". she said, getting annoyed.

"Chill, she's your mom. It is obvious that she will worry. Especially when her daughter is this stubborn." I said, smirking.

"Just shut up!" she said, throwing a pillow at me which I caught.

"Nice try." I said, smirking again. She showed her tongue to me. "Anyways, you have anything to eat?" I asked Inaaya.

"You expect a sick person to cook? What are you here for?" she asked.

"According to what I heard, you claim that you're not sick." I said.

"I'm not, but that doesn't mean I'll be cooking for you." she said.

"I'm not even telling you to, stop making your own assumptions." I said walking around her room. It was a typical fangirl room. Pink and purple coloured walls, posters of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, famous actors and actress and some movies. Behind her bed was a wall which had a large Picture of Inaaya and right below and above it some quotes. To sum it up, it was a pretty cool girly room. When I finished my tour, I found Inaaya stood in front of me her arms folded across her chest looking at me.