Chapter two - nothing like a bit off skin :

Niomie' s pov :

Day before trip with 5sos boys

" I know Abby I Carnot believe it , we shouldn't have to go at all" I sighed to one off my besties. we are all making our own way there but staying out in monte carlo (monao) for 2 FRACKING months. the plus side im going with my best friends nd hot guys. the bad side is the guys are douches.

we have already booked our hotels and everything and i can't take my baby down there (my motor bike) and i had alredy packed up everything since we was leaving tomorrow morning . abby molly nyah and alyx were staying at mine tonight as well and alyx is going on her motor bike whilst abby nyah and molly use her hippy van to get to the airport than ehr rothers will take them back to her place. as far as i know my brothers are meeting us there along with Molly's younger brother an sister ava and flin the twins and lukes 2 brothers ben and jack. I have got to say there are so many off us but it will be laugh i hope . ashton and his friends\band mates better keep there traps shut during this holiday\trip otherwise they will seriously regret it ,i mean we are not in school anymore i don't have to follow no ones rules meaning if they piss me off i will make it so they can't piss (urinate). hehheheehehe i just made my self laugh .

day of the trip with 5sos boys.

well we may or may not have gotten a little carried away when it came to the alcohol and exitement last night but oh well its spring break i don't care. thank God my mum was away with calums mum that's how we got into this shit . mum and his mum are like sisters so they are going away and my mum decided it wasn't safe enough for me and my friends to be in Monaco by ourselves so suggested calum his friends and friends older siblings come along as well . oh joy (note the sarcasm in my voice) oh well gonna have to deal with it .......

ding dong ding dong ding dong "okay okay i get it ime coming" i screamed at my front door and the impatient bastard ringing the bell. i opened the door to see Ashton, Michael, Luke, and calum. " oh great its you" i said sarcasm dripping in my voice " oh don't worry babes you'll e seeing a lot off us lately, but for the time being ere seeing a lot off you" Ashton winked flirtaisiously . he was practically undressing me with his eyes " i didn't need to bae you already got that covered" oh shit i said that out loud but what did he ....

oh shit

i looked down to see me in a baggy grey top and very revealing batman knickers leaving little to the imagination you could see half my arse in these grrrrrrr...

" be right back" i mumbled as i ran upstairs bumping into alyx on my way she was only in a towel a the top off the stairs probably getting a shower." agggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" i screamed she covered her ears "what the fuck is your problem ni " she yelled back. " the boys are downstairs and your pratting around half naked " i screamed at her . she just started laughing and rolling on the floor. "what's so funny" i said " you , you are only weraing your underwear and a top and answered that door ahahahahhahahah" okay ha-ha-ha very funny now........" "am i interrupting sommat" ashton smirked " no now what do you want" i seethed not in the mood for his cocky ,egotistical, self centered self this morning. " we was wondering if we put put out stuff in your room" Michael said politely from behiend ashton. " yes follow me" i ripped th towel from a laughing alyx leaving her running and screaming to the guest room whilst i used it to cover myself until i got to my room to get clothes.

Michael laughed at our stupidity and called Luke and calum up stairs to follow us. they ran up the stairs so loudly it was like a herd of elephants.

i gestured them all to follow me into my room they gasped and looked around amazed at my gorgeous room and at abby lying sleeping in my bed whilst nyah was n my window seat rubbing her eyes and adjusting to her bad hangover. even tho my room was still spotless tidy there was bin bags off bear bottles wine bottles and weed bags .

"urrrrrgggggggggggggggggg"nyah groaned out in pain from her headache. " wheres the...." "bathroom cupard left side take two with water " " thanks babes" she stood up wearing a pair off sweats and and cropped sleeping with sirens shirt. i already knew she wanted some Advil or paracetamol. " get me abby molly and alyx some as well we are all suffering " i yell earing a mumbled shut up from abby and giggles from the guys. " rough night eh .? " asked luke laughing " sure was " i mumbled under my breathe . as if on cue alyx and molly barged into the room molly wearing a pair of black ripped high wasted shorts and a paramore t shirt whilst alyx was in her usual attire . shorts and a strappy top with a pair of knee high black converse, wow first girls dressed i see . then i realized i was still only in a towel ran into my walk in wardrobe . i picked out a pair off black high wasted ripped up booty shorts put on a white my little pony floating crop top so i could show off my belly button piecing even though you could only see the top bit i put on frilly socks tied my reddish hair up into a pony tail and added my black bandanna put on some foundation filled in my eyebrows put on mascara light eye shadow and a clear lip gloss i was ready . i walk back out and nodded into the corner were i wanted them to put there luggage " you can go downstairs and entertain yourselves if you want we have x box ps3 and all the movies you could ever want the swimming pool and Jacuzzi is out back next to the beach and we have a gym in the basement next to the game room which has a pool table and so on ille be down soon to make breakfast so just tell me what you want when you get down there." i may not like them but i have been brought up with manners. there eyes widened in shock. we set off late tonight early tomorrow so they would be staying here until then best prepare myself for a long day ahead especially since it was only 10 am ..

wish me luck........................