Chapter 16

LeAnn POV

So as I was running back home I was a black car parked in front of the studio. Then when I was waking into the studio I saw that one direction was visiting Dakota.

"Hey LeAnn you want to sit with is for a while?" Asked Dakota

"No I am going to shower then maybe go out, I don't know yet. Thanks but no thanks." I told him

"Ok well we'll a Still be here if you want." He said

" ok"

As I was waking up to my room someone came out of the bathroom. As I looked up it was Niall. I tried to rush to my room but he got ahold my my wrist before I could make it to my room.

"LeAnn can we just talk please?" He asked

"No niall there's nothing to talk about I'm sorry but let me go! " I said

Then he let me go and stormed off.

{ skip the shower }

As I was getting dressed from my shower I was not in the mood to go out I just want to be left alone.

So I just put in my head phones and sat out on my balcony and looked at the stars. As i sat there thinking i should of let Niall explain him self but no i was really pissed off at him. For what he had done to me. As i was about to go back inside and go to sleep i heard a car door slam shut well 2 car doors, When i looked over the balcony i saw that it was niall and some girl, and they were kissing when i saw that it hurt really bad. I did not even notice that there was a tear that slid down my face, When i turned around i bumped into someone as i was looking up it was Zayn.

" hey are ou okay?" he asked very worried "yeah i am fine just a wee bit tired thats all." i said "leann i know you are lieing to me now tell me right now!" he said.

" Ok ok well when I was sitting out in the balcony I saw niall with some girl and they were kissing." I said with some tears running down my now red cheeks.

" Oh LeAnn I am sorry. "

"It's not your fault I just want to sleep."

As I was walking back in me room to lay down Zayn came and covered me up and was about to leave. "Hey Zayn can you stay with me at least until I fall asleep? please?" I asked

" Of course I will stay LeAnn. "

As I was about to fall asleep I heard Zayn say "goodnight LeAnn I love you"

( they are like brother and sister ok so don't think wrong)