Just what i need

(Alaska's POV)

I started walking down the corridor to first class which was Bio which is fucking horrible, I sighed as I realised what lesson I had first. I walked to my usually seat which was a the back of the class where all my friends were so I could talk to them all but there is one empty seat next to me on my left side which is the seat next to the window. Just as I was talking to my friends the new kid and my teacher Mr Smith "Good morning everyone as you know Roman here is new and he doesn't know many people here so make him feel welcome"

"Yeah everyone will make him feel welcome alright by fucking him" I mumbled maybe too loud cause everyone in the class turned and looked at me "Miss Hills what did you just say"

"I said that everyone will want to fuck him"

"Get out of my classroom and never use that language in my classroom again"

"I was only stating the truth" I mumbled while I was collecting my things and I walked out of the classroom but before I walked out I said "Fuck you all see you in hell bitches" while flipping everyone off. I kept walking down the corridor until I heard footsteps so I turned around to see Roman, I rolled my eyes and kept walking until I heard "Hey badass"

"What do you want" I said as I turned around

"I just thought what you did in there was pretty awesome"

"Well that's what I do"

"I just wanted to know your first name"

"It's Alaska"

"Cool name"

"I didn't pick it"

"Well maybe I will see you around" he said as he walked closer, he started to lean in so did I but then I remember that night, then I pulled away from him and started running, I ran out of school. It was raining but I didn't care I just needed to get as far away from him possible because he reminds me of him that night I will never forget ....