chapter 4

**sorry i haven't been updating hope you like this chapter yes it's short but it's something right?! Soooo enjoy:)

comment

vote

become a fan:D**

Chapter 4

"What's your name?" Asked the handsome vampire.

"Layla." I murmur knowing he can hear.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." That actually made my heart flutter. It's the only real response i have had in about 3 years. I just felt different with him. The way he looked at me made me feel wanted. I just wish this lasts, or if it's a dream i hope it doesn't end.

"What's your name?" I asked shyly i desperately wanted to know the name of the only person that made me feel wanted in this fucked up world. He gave me a strange look like he knew what i thought. I looked down at my lap not being able to look him in the eye. He took my face between his hands gently before lifting it.

"One, My name is Kyle. Two, this isn't a dream and three you are beautiful and i will always make you feel wanted." His eyes captured me and i was hypnotized. I vaguely felt the blush come to my cheeks. I was to engrossed in kyle. I officially love the name kyle:D.

(KYLE'S POV)

Everything i told Layla was true. After hearing her talk, something just drew me towards her. It wasn't just the scent of her sweet sweet blood either. I felt like i HAD to fix her, bring her back to life. After hearing her thoughts i knew she needed me as much as i needed her. I looked down into her aqua eyes and saw a spark of life in them. I will not stop until she is FULLY restored.

**Yes again this is REALLY short but i just had to get it out!!! anyways i will try my HARDEST to update soon soooo tell me what you thought:)) love, sanja**