Chapter 33

Logan Paul what he did was completely unacceptable. 

I didn't watch the video so I'm not sure exactly what happened but based on what I've heard it's sad. Why would you think about doing that or for the worst part of it actually go through with it? Suicide isn't a topic to be joked about and isn't a topic that should be used to gain views and money and from what I've heard that's basically what Logan did. 

I don't very much care for the  Paul brothers aka Jake and Logan but before this incident I actually liked Logan and thought he was cool and I was following his on Instagram, but after this incident I have lost almost all of my respect for him. It completely isn't right and I do know that he uploaded an apology video I believe earlier today but that doesn't take back what you did. 

I like the visual of a paper. Roll it into a ball, and then try to straighten it back out. You can never ever ever get it back to it's original form. The crinkles will always be there. 

That's like this. Placing the paper into a ball is like the video that Logan uploaded but attempting to straighten the piece of paper out is like the apology video. The video Logan posted is still out there and that's already damaged everybody's view of him. That will never change and sorry won't work for everybody. 

Think about your actions, y'all. 

Every time you choose something it will have consequences and it can effect the way others think of you. Okay? Okay. 

Good talk.

Just don't be stupid on the internet and you will possibly pay for it. 

Just like Logan Paul.