Chapter 3 :)

Dylan's POV

We pull up at the museum and park at the very front of a surprisingly empty parking lot. I am utterly confused seeing that there is no one around. There is hardly any cars here. I can count the total of vehicles I see on one hand. Where is everyone? Did we come on a closed day? That can't be the situation. I checked the schedule to see if it would correspond to a day Tyler is off. They should for sure be open.

"Damn, is it closed?" Tyler asks. He's looking around like I am and it's seeming more so that it is certainly closed. Aw, come on! I wanted to see the so called supernatural artifacts! I'm sure some of them are fakes, but at least some of this stuff will look cool!

"Man, I should have known this was a stupid idea. Also, why did I plan for us to go to a museum!? We could have hit the town! We could have went bowling!" I complain as I pinch the bridge of my nose. This is all a wreck.

"Hey! Look!" Tyler shouts, pointing to the front entrance. I snap my head over to see three people walking into the building. "It is open! Yeah boy!" Tyler and I get out of the car and slam the doors behind us. I lock it up before we make way to the entrance of the building. We approach the front door and Tyler kindly opens the door for me. I enter the building with him following close behind. Both of us gasp at all of the strange stuff. This place is super big. I though it would be smaller since there isn't hardly any big talk of supernatural stuff around the world unless you watch some documentary.

"Let's pay and look around." I suggest and get a nod in response.

...

After paying a hefty total of 30 dollars between both of us we begin to look around the exhibits. I'm sure both of us are looking out something we can relate to Teen Wolf, but there is a bunch of other cool stuff. For example, the giant 'Dragon' skeleton that is in the center of the room. I'm sure it's a replica if there even is a real one.

"Look here. It's a 'dragon scale'." Tyler calls for me and I turn around to see a Dragon Tails looking scale.We both look closer to fine it shimmering. Both of us glare in the case for what feels like forever. This... this is weird. We are looking at this thing way too long. I wounder if other people are staring at us? I'm sure they're staring at us. I just can't look away.

"Are you two okay?" A female voice asks, tugging on my shoulder. We both are snapped out of our trance and look back to see a friendly mixed skinned girl with curly hair. She has on a museum outfit, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say she is a worker. Her eyes light up and a blush covers her face in an instant. "You... your... your Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey." She coughs a bit and directs her attention down to the floor. Tyler and I gaze at one another, smirk, and then look back at the worker who must be a fan.

"So, you know who we are. You must watch Teen Wolf I'm guessing." Tyler chuckles, giving her a pat on the back.

"Yes I do..." She chuckles, rubbing her shoulder. "I am also a tour guide. Care if I show you around the place?" I thought about it and I'm unsure if it's a good idea for her to lead us around. Due to her being a fan, I wonder if that would lead her to show us something or take us somewhere that would get her in trouble. Yeah, it'd be cool to see what we aren't supposed to see, but we can't do that to the girl. It wouldn't be morally correct.

"As long as you give the same treatment as any other guest." Tyler states. I'm glad he was thinking the same thing I was thinking. Thank goodness Tyler tries to keep himself grounded sometimes.

"Alright little lady. Let's learn about some supernatural shit." I chuckle with a nod. I could have sworn that she was about to rip her mouth with how wide she's smiling.

"Right this way."