nine

Jo

     I would be lying If I had said I wasn't having a good time. The whole sex tape scandal wasn't brought up once, and Luke was actually - for once - not a complete asshole.

Now, I almost regret saying all of this. Within the time period of 10 seconds, between Luke being an actual gentleman to now, his famous smirk and rude remarks came out, and I almost laughed at how I actually believed he could be a decent guy.

"Your thoughts kill you, don't they?" I snapped from my trance, my eyes meeting a light blue pair, a confusing look plastered on his face. "Excuse me?" I questioned, glancing around the resturant to see happy couples throwing away hundreds of dollars on one simple meal.

"Your only here because you don't want me to show everyone our little home made video." he paused, his long fingers stretching across the table, the tips of his fingers brushing against my own. "Why are you doing this?" My voice cracked, a surprisingly good night turned horrible.

With Luke, this didn't come as a surprise.

"You need to have a little fun in your life, Jo." He rolled his eyes, my chest heavily rising in falling. There's that word again. Fun. "For your information, I was perfectly fine before you came along." I spat, earning a few glances and odd gestures.

"Why'd you do it then? Why did you have sex with me?" He shouted, every table near by stopping in their conversations, turning their heads to suspiciously watch Luke furiously shout out something that in my opinion, one but ourselves needed to know.

"I was drunk, Luke," I growled, throwing a wad of cash on the table, praying it was enough to cover half of the cost. "I had no clue what I was doing."

Pushing my chair out in a rushed manner, it screeched across the marble floor, seconds later a waiter at my side."Im going to have to ask you to leave. We have had numerous complaints, Miss." Laughing, I turned to face the well tailored waiter, nodding my head. "I was just leaving." I shot Luke a dirty look, making my way out the restaurant, sighing as soon as the cool wind hit my heated face.

"Jo!" The door swung open behind me, my legs taking me as fast as the could away from Luke. "Johanna get back here." he growled, my head quickly glancing back only to seconds later hit a hard figure, my head immediately throbbing. "Oh, I'm sorry" A deep voice chuckled, and I could tell by their tone they were everything but sorry.

"Marcus," Luke's voice filled my ears, seconds later his figure did as well. "Luke, isn't it a surprise to see you here." The same man I had hit smiled towards him, quickly eyeing me in the process.

"Who's the girl, Hemmings?" I processed that as Luke's last name, his arm immediately slipping around my waist, his hand grabbing mine in the process. "None of your concern." he spat, his jaw clenching and his eyes going dark.

"What's your name, sweetie?" The one Luke had called Marcus smiled towards me, and I took the time to finally realize there was another standing close by, large and covered in tattoos like Marcus, the one I had ran into moments ago.

"Call her that again and see what I do." Luke stood before me, his hand still laced with mine, squeezing it s gently, almost as a calming gesture, which I might add did not help in this situation.

Luke's body turning to face me, my panicked expression slightly changed as his softened, his lips close to my own. "Go back to the school," he whispered, as if he was making sure the men behind him couldn't hear. "Please do what I'm telling you just this once. Im not going to beg." The pure look of panic on his face told me to listen, and I did.

Like I had said earlier, I was to do everything Luke asked, and I would start now.

 I kinda had butterflies writing about Luke being all protective and gah.

Anyways! Who do you think those guys were? Whats going to happen to Luke?