Chapter 2

Alexandria's POV
I wake up to my phone going off which when I wake up to my phone ringing is never good. I check the caller ID it says JayT which means Jared is calling me. I picked up my phone.
Phone Convo-(Jared) - Alexandria

"Hey what do you need this early on a Saturday morning jay." I say getting up and walking to my bathroom seeing the girls on there side of the bathroom.
"Well Good morning sunshine I wanted to tell you that Jensen and I are having a thing today for everyone and I want my daughter's to be there." Jared says with a smile on his face.
"Girls can you go downstairs for a couple minutes while I get a shower loves." I say to rain and Mae with a smile.
"Yes momma." Rain and Mae say at the same time walking downstairs and close the door to the bathroom and I hang up on him and FaceTime him. When his face came on the screen I got pissed.
"Is there a reason you FaceTime be alex." Jared says looking around to wear I can see he is in his bathroom and he has no shirt on.
"Well being as you said you want your daughter's there Jared Rainy and Mae our Daughter's and being as your wife doesn't know that you have two daughters so please tell me why you want Rain and Mae there." I say getting pissed because I heard Gen and then my screen went black.
Phone Convo Over

I got really mad at that and which I got a shower, dressed in a Black lace CropTop with Black Skinny Jeans with my short black leather Jacket with my Black High Heels And I did my make up and hair curly. As I got downstairs I heard Jensen in the kitchen with the girls. "Momma Daddy said we are going over to Daddy Jay's today." MaeLynn says looking at me with her big blue eyes. "Really did he now." I say looking at him with a smirk on my face. "Yeah I did tell her that being as I know Jared called you today because of Rainy and Mae." Jensen says hugging me and I love how he hugs me it makes me feel loved. "Girls can you go get ready which means bring your swimsuit and extra clothes now go pack." I say to the girls smiling.
I see them go upstairs and being as I am only 4'10 Jensen had a lot of extra height over me. Which I moved to go to the table and I was pushed into the wall and my neck was being attacked by kiss and bites then Jensen kissed me which I always hate when he does that because I just melt for him. "Easy Tiger." I say pushing him back alittle. "Come on Love the Girls are upstairs getting there stuff packed they are like Jared which means they take to long." Jensen says kissing me again and I kissed him back but I can feel his hand move south and I stopped him.

It was about an hour after I got my stuff together and got the girls In my truck and got down the road to Jared's house in Texas. When I knocked on the front door Gen answer with a smile. "Hey Allie it's good to see you." Gen says smiling at me and my daughter's. "It's great to see you too Gen it's been awhile how is Shepherd,Tom, and Odette." I say as we walk into the house more. "They are very good  it been tough with Jared being gone a lot but it's good." Gen says looking at me smiling. "Well that's good Gen." I say looking at them then I see the girls go to the bathroom to get changed. I walk into the kitchen being as I'm very hungry. "Well hello Allie." Misha says hugging me. "Hey Misha." I say smiling at him then I see Jared outside with Jensen. "Momma can we go swimming now." RainLynn asked as they came out of the bathroom with there suits on and covers over them being as they have already started going through purity like I did at there age. RainLynn And MaeLynn are getting tall like Jared and there hair is still blonde/Brown but MaeLynn her eyes are becoming hazel and RainLynn her eyes are like green/blue. "Yeah you girls can but be careful please." I say as they go outside hugging Jared and Jensen before getting into the pool.
I walked into the office in the house feeling so much pain being here with Gen and Danneel here with them hugging and kissing Jared and Jensen is killing me I want to leave but I can't being that my Daughter's want to spend time with there Fathers. I sat down at the desk and I got on Jared laptop and search though his history which I found a lot of stuff that pissed me off. He was starting to Christmas and birthday shopping for RainLynn And MaeLynn. Then I heard a noise and signed off and closed his laptop and I sat on his desk. "Hey I have been looking for you allie." Jared says closing the door which I heard the lock click. Then before I knew it Jared was kissing me roughly and taking my jacket croptop off and my pants, and I pushed his shirt off his shoulders still kissing him hard. "Mm Jar please I need you now." I say/moan out feeling him bit my shoulder and he ripped my underwear off and then I felt alittle bit of pain as he thrusts into me hard making me moan out. "Ahh jar mm faster." I moan out feeling Jared moan out against my shoulder moving faster and harder inside of me making me feel myself getting read to cum. "Allie I love you so much." Jared says moving faster kissing me hard. Which I knew I was going to cum so I bit his lip hard which cause him to bleed and I kissed him making him taste his blood on my lips. "Jar I'm gonna cum." I moan out feeling my climax wash over me which not even two seconds later feeling Jared spilling his seeds inside me.
"I love you so much Jared." I say looking at him and kissing him then he pulls out and pulls his pants up. "I love you too allie." Jared says handing me my croptop. I put it on and I pick up my Black Lacey underwear that is now ripped in half. "Thanks Jar you ripped another part of My favorite underwear both you and Jensen love ripping them." I say pulling my jeans on and my heels back on. "Well you know I will buy you some more." Jared says smiling at me as he pulls his shirt on.