"😍😱👫" Chpt.8

It's 11:25 am Thursday May 4th 2019.Trey:aye y'all I got some good news Jazz:what Airi: I bet he got a girl pregnant Armon: hahaha prolly Trey:No mama is coming to Houston With My Sisters Armon : nigga *stands up * we gon have to fight bruh if you not lying Trey:I'm not look she just texted me Armon grabs trey phone and reads the messages Armon : Oh Shoot She is Jazz: When Trey:In 2 days Airi:awww that's no sweet Armon sits by Airi and kisses her on the cheek Armon:are you ready to meet my family babe Airi:Um Not Really Trey:sis you ain't gotta be scared my family is very nice and trust they'll like you a lot especially my momma Jazz:when are they leaving T:Um they gon be in Texas for two weeks then they heading back to the dirty D on May 20th (Detroit) Armon: why you askin so many damn questions Jazz! Jazz: What a nigga can't be prepared to meet the inlaws Armon looks at Airi and they both start laughing 😆 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>later at 4:35 Jazz POV: I'm excited that the inlaws are coming but I'm scared me and trey haven't made it official that we're dating to anyone except Armon and Airi cuz they live here so you know they know ya feels me .... Trey POV: I'm so happy my momma and sisters are COMIN to town we gon be havin fun while there here like a lot of fun so be ready for the snapchats,instagram stories, and much more I just wish my pops could come but if you didn't know me and Armon ain't go the same dad so Armon got siblings from his dad side that he don't even know and same with me and my dad so basically what I'm tryna say is my dad is staying in Detroit with my other siblings because there two young to come to Texas but hopefully I'll meet em soon AIRI POV:I'm nervous to meet Armon mom because I don't know 🤷🏾‍♀️ how she'll treat me or my son Daniel or even react to Armon dating a girl wit a kid I hope she won't be mad remind you this could be my future mother -law y'all so of course ima be nervous Armon POV:My mom is comin to Texas and I'm stoked more than I've ever been ! Me and mom gotta a lot of catching up to do like a lot that last time I've seen my mom was When we did that prank "Abusing My Sister Prank" which was pretty funny in my opinion but anyways if I Love Airi as much as I do I know my momma finna love her too she smart,beautiful,sassy,caring and so much more and I'm thinking 💭 about putting a ring on it I mean I am 21 Years Old And me and Airi been dating for a year now so hey I might as well ! <<<<<<<<<<<><<<<<<<<<<<<<>. Comment. Like AND FACE REVEAL AT 1.k READS OK MY G ! AND IM SORRY THIS STORY IS SO SHORT NEW CHAPTER COMIN TOMORROW!!!