Chapter 7

:::::::::::::Diggy::::::::::

The first the I did when I got home was call my friend Spin. It rang a couple of times then he picked up

Spin: waddup?

Me:Yeoooo bro guess what?

Spin : what nigga

Me: I got a date for the party tonight . It's littt boiii

Spin: Man stop fucking around

Me: I'm deadass

Spin: Who?

Me: This girl named Jordan I been sweatin ever since I saw her. She's so sweet and chill and she's so fucking beautiful and she's so insecure I can tell but that doesn't matter and she plays ball an-

Spin: Alright alright man I get it

Me: nahhh Spin you don't she's special

Spin: Ight nigga I feel you damn

We both laughed then made some small talk before hanging up. I was so excited for tonight I couldn't even think straight. I had to decide on what to wear....

:::::::::::Jordan::::::::::::

About five minutes after I sat down I heard the doorbell. I answered it and NiqueNique was right at the door looking fabulous as always.

Me: Hi NiqueNique !

Nique: Hey boo waddup you ready ?

Me: yeah let's go.

We hopped in her car and we drive to Kings Plaza shopping center

Nique: ok Jay the first store I think we should go into is Forever 21.

Nique and I walked through forever 21 in search of an outfit. I went over to the cargo pants they had the on sale! I picked up like 5 and Nique gave me a look and I put them down. What's on her biscuit that's a good ass buy. Anyway we walked over to the left over summer stuff they had since it was still hot outside. Nique picked up a pair of short overalls and a tight white crop shirt.

Me: Oh that's cute

Nique: Right it's adorable

Me: Well while you go try that on I'll be over here.

Nique: *grabs me* oh hellnahhhoooohoooaaaa these are for you bae.

Me: You cannot be serious

Nique: Oh but I am

Me: I don't know how Diggy would feel about me wearing that on the first date. I was thinking of something simpler.

Nique: Baby how many dates have you been on

Me:.......

Nique: Alright now go try these on.

I went into the dressing room and tried the clothes on. I actually really like them but I feel a little self conscious cause it's my first date ever.

I came out and saw Nique standing there with a big ass smile.

Nique: you look adorable now let's go check out.

After we checked out we got into her car and drove back home. We took my things and walked up to my room to begin my little makeover. I went in the shower and washed my hair. Then I put on a robe and some slippers.

Nique : Okay let's get started

She picked up a big tooth comb and began to comb out my hair. That shit hurt like shit and I screamed and flinched. She do it too hard. She put my head back where it was and started again. By the time she was done I had tears in my eyes. She took a blow dryer and blew it out so it was dry and a little straight. She took some oil and swooped all my hair up into a ponytail. I saw her put the curl wand on the dresser and plug it in. When it was hot enought she began to curls on my ponytail. When she was done she took a wide tooth comb and combed thru them a little to loosen them up.I liked in the mirror and admired my hair. I never put it in a ponytail before it looks cute. I sat back down and she took out her makeup kit. She put on foundation on me and contoured my cheeks. She went with a neutral eye look. I got lashes too. Then she plucked my eyebrows and filled them in and put some pink lipgloss on me.

Nique: You look perfect 😍

I blushed and smiled. I put on my clothes and decided to wear my timbs with it. I put on a gold necklace and a watch. I looked beautiful. I reached over and gave Nique a big ass hug.

Jordan: Thanks for everything Nique.

Nique: Np baby now that's 200 cash

We both laughed and she hugged me one last time and left. I looked at the clock and it said 7:30. I put my phone, money, and lipgloss in my pocket then sat in the couch to watch tv and wait for Diggy. I can't wait till he sees me everything on fleeeek

:::::::::::::Diggy::::::::::

I was feeling like everything right now. I look great, smell great, feel great and I'm about to pickup a great girl. I had on a Versace shirt, some jeans, and my gold moment 7s. I grabbed everything I need and hopped in my BMW and drove up to Jay's house. I got there rung the doorbell and heard her voice say 'I'm cominggg' I smiled and waited a little. The doorknob turned the door opened and I looked at her in awe. She liked absolutely perfect. I was staring at her for what seemed like an eternity. I guess I was making her feel uncomfortable because she started fidgeting with her hair and clothes.

Me: I'm sorry for staring Jordan but you look absolutely beautiful.

She blushed and tried to hide her smile.

Jordan: Thank you Diggy

I took her hand and walked her to her side of the car and opened to door for her to get in. Then I got in on my side and started up the car. And turned on the radio. The song Tuesday came on. I started to bop my head and crank my arm to the beat. And my tongue was hanging out my mouth. Jordan began to laugh at me and so did I.

Me: Jordan Im really glad you agreed to come out with me tonight. I haven't been on a date in like forever and I like you a lot.

Jordan : I like you a lot too.

Me: when's the last time you been on a date ?

She put her head down and played with her nails.

Jordan: Oh uhhh I actually never been on one before.

I was really surprised how could she have never been on a date before. I could tell she was feeling insecure about telling me. I took her hand.

Me: Well it's a first time for everything and I promise I'll make this date memorable for you.

She smiled and thanked me. I smiled back and turned up the music. IDFWU by Big Sean came on and I started dancing and she did too. We danced and laughed at each other the rest of the way.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Okayyy so I finally updated don't kill me please😭😭 but I hope you guys like it. Anddd tell me all your opinions make sure you comment !! Thanksss❤️ and have a Happy Thanksgiving 😘❤️