Sensitive Pornograph

Revenge Era!Frank and Gee. Thanks for reading xoxo

xoxoxoxo

Having a lover older than you can be appealing for many reasons.

"Ugh- are you sure it's okay, Frank? Shouldn't you be working right now?" He asks out between soft whines, his face tight with pleasure as I drag my lips down his naked chest, my hands caressing his beautiful body.

I pull away so I can look in his eyes. "But I've been holding out for a week. I've reached my limit," I reply, my voice wrecked with lust, eager to continue what I'd started.

I lower myself so I can meld my mouth to his. He kisses back immediately, a heated blush tainting his cheeks as he holds onto me.

I'm already... crazy in love.

His arms wrap around my back for a brief second and he starts gasping, as I place gentle kisses down his neck. My hands reach out to slide into his, our fingers intertwining perfectly.

"Frank.." he chokes out. His smooth face is buried in my shoulder, warm breaths hitting my skin as he pants softly. His noises of sensitivity ring in my ears whilst I push myself into him steadily, stuttering and releasing a moan of my own.

I lift myself to look down at him. His eyes are squeezed shut for a few seconds, before he slowly opens them, his lips parted in bliss. I lean over his sprawled body, his knees hooked over my elbows as his hips rise off the mattress, and I set a pace that leaves us both gasping for breath.

"Gee..." I moan out, my hips quickening in their rhythm, because I just can't get enough of him. I look down to see his eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. His fingers claw at the sheets harshly, raspy whimpers falling from his wet lips as his hair bounces around his head in a messy halo.

I grunt. Sweat is already slicking our bodies up as I lift myself a bit more, cradle his back in my arms and swiftly pull him upright. We embrace tightly, his knees pressing against my waist and his feet curl in the sheets, thighs wrapped around my body as we moan in unison. His breath is heavy against my shoulder. He holds onto my back like a lifeline, gasping quickly and trembling in my grip as he releases more low whines.

"I.. I can't..." he croaks out. His body tenses against my own, and I hold him safely as I breathe in the mesmerizing scent of his silky hair.

"Gee... together now," I encourage quietly in his ear. He tightens his grasp around my back, his face pressed firmly to my shoulder as I rock into him quickly, bringing us both to the brink of our bliss, until he breaks, throwing his head back with a high cry and arching beautifully in my arms. I spill into him at the same time, a small groan escaping my throat, and my mouth hangs open as I revel in the remains of my overwhelming euphoria.

He drops back into the mattress. His chest rises and falls unsteadily, and he merely shuts his eyes when I land on top of him, both of us a wreck of sweat and hormones. I look down at him, sharing a long stare with this beautiful creature before I capture his mouth in a slow kiss, and I feel his soft whimper vibrating against my lips as I drag myself out of his entrance, shuddering.

"I'm sorry I came inside you," I murmur quietly, hearing my cum spill out of him in small streams once I am no longer buried inside his heat.

He gives me a tender smile, blushing lightly as he's sprawled out on the mattress between the crumpled sheets, seeming content. "It's okay. It felt good," he assures calmly. I find myself staring down at him in silent awe, I'm not quite sure for how long, but eventually I just sigh and drop to his chest again and bury my face in his neck, seeking his contact.

"Gee," I moan in playful frustration, "You're so sexy.. you make me want to do it again."

"Don't worry about that, you'll be staying here tonight," he says brightly and pats my back. "You skipped work to come here, anyway, didn't you?"