Everyone looked at the TV, confused, curious, terrified.

Confused at Khushi's behavior.
Curious of the truth.
And,
Terrified about what is going to come.

The light popped on the screen, showing images one by one.

And what came on screen was a thing they never wished to see, nor they imagined that they would see it.

All were stunned, gaping at the screen.

On the screen were Shyam Manohar Jha's pictures, with date, time amd location.

He was in really inappropriate position with different girls. Some were looking like bar tenders and some were in beach dresses.

Some were selfies and, of course they were really close together, for any wife's comfort.

First an image came, and then came a screenshot of conversation from Shyam's social profiles.

Facebook.
Instagram.
WhatsApp.
Hangouts.

The image stayed for a while so that one could read the highlighted sentences.

Natasha darling, can I come over??

Poja baby, I want to come to you so badly!!

Hey love,,, I will be there in 5,,, have patience.

Damn, you look hot. I am coming over...

Oh dear,,, I too need you but my wife is sticking to me like a leech... What to do??

Then came the turn of audios..

Every picture, every conversation, every audio was screaming only one thing.

Shyam is a lier.
Shyam is a cheater.
Shyam is a fraud.

Nani, Mami, Mama, Akash, Payal, Arnav, Garima, Madhumati; all were shocked at all this.

Shyam was sweating all over. How did she get all this? How did she found about my life? What would happen now? Oh God.

Anjali was rooted to her place. Her eyes dry, and widened in shock. Her mouth agape. Her hands trembling.

Shyamji? She whispered.

Shyam Manohar Jha, kehne ko wakeel hai lekin is ko law ki abc bhi nai pata. Ma baap k marne k baad, is ko awaragardi ka chaska lag gaya tha. Kabhi bhi aik jagah nai rukta tha, kabhi kahin hota tu kabhi kahin. (SMJ, he is a lawyer only for name sake, he don't even know the abc if law. After his parent's death, he got obsessed of wandering. He never stayed at one place. Always going here and there.)

Khushi's voice boomed in the hall.

Hr jagah bars aur motels mein raatein guzarne k baad aik din us ki nazar mein Anjali Singh Raizada aa gai. (After spending nights in bars and motels, one day he saw Anjali SR.)

Anjali k baare mein jankari nikalne k baad us ko maloom hua k us ki Shadi toot gai thi. Ma, baap ne khud-khushi kr li aur wo apne aklote chote bhai k sath apni nani aur mama k ghar rehti hai. Us ki toti hoi tang ki wajah se koi us se shadi nai krna chahta tha. Is k ilawa us ka bhai business main taraqi kr raha hai aur Nani ache khase paison wali aurat hai. (Searching about Anjali he found out that her marriage broke. Her parents committed suicide and she is currently living with her younger brother at her Nani's and Mama's house. Due to her limp leg, nobody wishes to marry her. Other than that, her brother is uprising in business and Nani is a well-off person.)