18

18

Recap: I felt a pang as I heard him sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked at me "y-you love me niall! YOU LOVE ME!" he screamed, voice cracking again as he put his head in his hands, pulling his knees up to his chest, small wimpers and gasps of "niall.." leaving his mouth every so often.

-

Eventually, after his wimpers had faded, I must of fallen asleep, because next I was waking up.

-

I opened my eyes and blinked, looking around. I was on a wooden bed, chained to the bed posts. "d-daniel?" I heard a snicker, and turned my head to see Daniel sat in a wooden chair on my left..

"morning Blondie, how're ya feelin'?" he asked, walking over to the bed and sitting next to me. "w-what? I thought y-you were upset?" "I was. But you're mine, wether you like it or not." and with that he began nibbling at my neck, but I pushed him away.

He growled and trapped my lips with his. I didn't respond, thinking of zayn. His hands trailed down my body and kneed me hard in the crotch. I gasped in pain, and he stuck his tounge in my mouth forcefully, muffling my yells of protest.

He pulled away, glaring and the next thing I know I felt cold metal pressed to my temple. "kiss back or I'll shoot you!" he growled, and I obeyed, allowing him entrance to my mouth, feeling his smirk.

"now niall," he said breaking away panting. "while you're here, which should be a LONG time, you're going to be a good boy. You do whatever I say. When I say it. If you're a bad boy," he smirked "you will be punished. You understand?" I nodded frantically.

As you've probably noticed I've been doing really short updates. But sorry not sorry. I've updated twice today so don't kill me ;) k bye chicken mcnigglets, may the odds be ever in your favour (JOEEEEEYYYYYYY)

-Silv xxx <3