16

Chapter 16

“Recap !!!” *in sing song operaaaaa voice*

Louis glanced over to zayn, making sure he was fully preoccupied with his phone, before narrowing his eyes at me angrily "niall? You're a nice guy, I heard about you and harry kissing... If you go near him in that way again I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOU. I don't give a fuck what zayn says I will fucking KILL you, got it?!" he growled in my ear.

I nodded frantically, not saying anything, just looking out the window.

*********†*********

"we're almost there!" Liam announced in a sing song voice, turning around to look at us. "yay!" Harry giggled childishly and Louis looked at him in adoration, which I kind of envied even though I had zayn.

"haz youre so cute!" Louis said chuckling poking Harry's left dimple. Harry blushed furiously before planting a quick kiss on louis' cheek, making him flush bright red And let out an odd muffled choking sound like a squeak. 

Liam stopped the car and we all got out, me eager to find out where we're going. I looked around grinning. It was a huge park!

Louis' pov

"SWINGS! Louehh! Come push me!" Harry demanded giggling and rushing over to the swings. I chuckled and watched him in adoration as he clambered onto the swings, beaming at me.

I walked over to him and began pushing him, shocked at how adorable his squeals of glee where.  "fasssssstttteeeeeerrrr louehhh!" he screamed (0_0 dirty mided moment) biting his lip.

I did as he said and he yelled whee. He slowed down and hugged me, pulling me on to his lap, nuzzling his face into my neck "i love you lou" he sighed happily "I love you too haz"

*Nialls pov*

"ZAYN!" I squealed as he dragged me behind a tree, making me trip several times. “sooorrrrrrryyyyy.. But you look so hot.. And  I don't think youd appreciate it if I did this-" he sucked on my neck, nibbling slightly as my feet went weak.

"or this-" he licked the place he'd bitten "or this-" he crashed his lips to mine. "-in public.." he finished, smirking.

After a several-minute heated make out session behind the tree we finnaly emerged, only to see the boys chuckling. "have.. Fun.. Did.. You?!" Harry gasped between laughs. "oh shut up!" Zayn snapped.

We stayed at the park all day, only stopping to get ice cream, and didn't leave untill the sun was setting. We left hand in hand,  the boys trailing behind and went to get some food.

We went to a restraunt called “bella italia” . I got spaghetti bolanaise, harry and liam got pizza with garlic bread, zayn got lasagne and louis got soup.

"oh god I forgot I need to call..  Uhh.. Someone.. I left my phone in the car. Can you go get it niall?" zayn asked, handing me the keys as I nodded.

I walked outside where it was pitch black and bitterly cold and shivered. I wandered the huge car park looking for the car when I was aggressively dragged into a car.  "nice to see you again,  niall. Long time, no see

A/N

ERMAHGEHRD. I haven't updated in to fricking months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Well. To get you up to date with whats been happening..  >:)

My appendix exploded..  And I had to have an operation.  Etc etc I stayed off school for 3 weeks and no p.e for six weeks WOOP WOOP :P
I got overly obsessed with vampires and chicken.
I got a gf lost a gf lost a gf and got a gf.. LONG STORY.
I got even MORE obsessive with Harry potter

Oh yeah.. This chapter is dedicated to @blondechip. She's awesooommmee and she comments such nice stuff ^-^ also her books are ammaazziinng so go read them :D

Also.. I had TERRIBLE writers block on this particular book.. Sorry it's so short but it took me AAAAGGGEEEESSSS to write!

#chicken
#bacon
#hashtag

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

K BAIIIII <3

~sillllllvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa