13

Theo

Perfect. Just Perfect. Two Hamiltons standing in the doorway, completely shocked at what they saw. Phillip and I were still holding each other, my fingers still tangled in his hair. We quickly back away from each other, blushing. Phillip grabs my hand and I look at him.

No matter what they say, we will be together.

I squeeze his hand, ready for anything.

"What the ACTUAL FU-"

"ALEXANDER!"

"-Fudge. What the actual FUDGE."

Alexander looked at me like I was trouble. Phillip caught on to this and stepped in front of me.

"Dad, she came to tell me good news, that you'll be excited about!" He said, in a almost sarcastic voice.

Phil hands him the paper. I step beside him and squeeze his arm. Eliza, reading the letter along with him, starts crying happily. Alex looked at me and smiles. He runs upstairs. Eliza is too busy talking to us about love and devotion to notice and Angelica, well, she's just as confused as a little kid can be.

Alexander came rushing down the stairs with  piece of paper. 

"Here, give this to your dad, and don't be afraid to read it aloud..." he says, smiling.

I take the paper and unfold it.

"Cold in my professions, Warm in my friendships, I wish, My Dear Laurens-"

"NO NOpe nope, wrong one!!!" Alexander nervously laughs and snatches the paper from my hands, then runs upstairs. What was that about? "My Dear Laurens"?

"That explains what Aunt Peggy said..." Phillip said softly. I look up at him, confused. "Nothing."

Alexander came back down with a new piece of paper. "Here, uh, and lets not speak about that letter..."

I take the paper and read.

I have heard, Burr, that you would like to marry of your daughter to my son. this is acceptable, and I hope we can become decent friends, and at least get along. As long as the couple is happy, I am. I hope you will be too.

Sincerely, Me

(A. Ham)

I smile and hug Phillip. 

then run out the door to  Father. 

I have great news!

-----------------------

Ok so School's started so thats why I'm not updating as often. Sorry :(

  I just loooovvveee school.

Ok hope you enjoyed!