Chapter 4

A/N IM LOVING THIS!! Not knowing what's gonna happen next in Rhiannas chapter!! Although I kinda hate Rhi for leaving me on a cliffy THANKS BRO! Anyways this is the next chapter!! Enjoy peeps! (Hehe I'm a freaking hipster) And Rhianna, you cannot be serious! Your writing beats mine my 

30000000000000000000000 miles.

A frown quickly falls upon my face. 'What is that?' I quickly speed my way over there and look down at the limp body at my feet.

Slightly nudging the person with my foot I hear them groan. Startled by how loud the noise was I jump back.

The form rolls over and I see an empty bottle in his hand. He slowly tries to sit but gives up when his stomach gives a horrible churn.

Mumbling curse words he finally opens his eyes. He's looking me straight into my eyes, speaking unsaid words.

"I gotta go" I whisper an turn on my heel. He doesn't say anything, just stares at my back. I walk a good, two hundred meters before plonking myself down on the ground.

I quickly open my small adidas backpack then grab my bottle of water. Taking a small gulp I then wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I place the bottle back into my bag and quickly turn to look at a random clock in a shop just behind me.

3:24 pm it says. 'This is gonna be a painful few hours' I think to myself. I lay my head down on the soft sand.

)))))))((((((((

I wake up to the painful sound of a cabs horn. My eyes are still a little unfocused but I can see enough. An unexplained smile throws itself onto my face

Cheerfully I hop up grabbing my stuff and skip my way to the nearest store. As I enter, I seea clock on the wall 6:43

Dinner time! I think. I walk down a few aisles and end up grabbing some chips and a can of Dr Pepper. I walk slowly up to the check out lady. She looks up at me, looking completely bored shitless.

She scans my items and I pay my money, it was a brief encounter. But there was something different about her. 'Ahh Well' I think.

I laugh at the thought of my mother yelling at me for eating unhealthily. I can almost hear the conversation now! Her telling me that I'm going to get fat. That i need to eat healthier.

A frown snatches the smile off of my face. I start to hear her telling me how I'm worthless, how I was the biggest mistake she ever made. Tears form under my eyes but I ignore them.

I hear a thump as I hit the ground. I open the Dr Pepper and chips. After I finish eating them and chuck the rubbish into my bag and sigh. 'Shouldn't she be looking for me?'

"Something wrong" a deep voice asks

I jump and start hiccuping. Stupid me hiccuping when I get scared. I glare at the ground before looking up at the person.

"No I'm just fine" I say sourly, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"Geez, I was just asking"

Before me stood a guy that in high school would probably be considered as a freaking god. He stood tall, probably over six ft, when I was just over 5'5.

His short black hair looked like it had been spiked earlier, he had beautiful eyes. Unlike me. They're a deep brown on the outside but a lighter brown on the inside.

He has huge bags under his eyes and looked completely hungover, even though he seemed to be feeling fine.

I shrugged "Haven't you got your own problems"

"Nup, which means I can sit here all day." he says casually sitting next to me then laying down

"Go for it, but I can't guarantee I'll be here to accompany you for all that long"

After a long awkward silence I finally blurt out

"Haven't you got somewhere to be?"

"Like where?" he question, an eyebrow raised and a sick smirk smeared it's way onto his handsome face.

"I don't know" I shout throwing my hands up in the air "Home, school, away from here?"

"Pfft yeah right!"

"Why?"

Silence. Thats all I hear. The loudest thing I hear is the waves.

"Well, do you not have a family or something?"

His jaw is clenched.

"Oooh I'm getting close aren't I" I say being a total bitch

He stands up and starts screaming at me.

"YOU DON'T KNOW A THING!!!" over and over he shrieks it out into the open night air.

He shoves my shoulder and I wince. Then he storms away. I sigh and decide to follow him.

I find him standing in some random store. He's looking at something near the roof, gaping at it.

I look up to see what he's staring at. Immediately I wish I hadn't, because there on the T.V is a photo of the one and only me.

"Seventeen Year Old Harmony Jane Leans has been reported missing." "Her mother says one minute she was in her room and the next she was gone" it then shows my mum pretending to cry saying she wants me to come home.

"If you have any information please call..."

I tune out completely. She turned this around again! Just like he always dies! Blames it on someone else! She says I'm irresponsible, she isn't even responsible enough to go and look for her "Missing" child!

But now its going to be my turn.

)))))))(((((((( 

Crappy and late! I know! But I didn't have wireless on my iPod for three days AND I got it taken off me for two days so.. Thats my excuse for the week. Anyways CHOW