Depression

It had been a few days since the new wolf came, Amy and Blaze were quick to fill their alpha in on what the situation was. Shadow defiantly was shocked, but decided that until the male woke up he'd sleep with him in his den.

  His life has gotten harder, though whose complaining he can handle it. Shadow was currently rest by the other males side, when he heard him groan. So he quickly sat up, and waited to see what the other's mental state was at.

  The first thing Sonic noticed was that he wasn't in the same spot he had passed out in, not to mention his head was pounding.

  Everything from before started to return, and the poor herm was heart broken. Not to mention he still has not noticed the other male in the vicinity, which brings us to now.

  You alright little one, your injuries are healing alright, right?

  The little herm jumped ten feet, startled that there had been another wolf so close. How had he not noticed!? Sonic whimpered, afraid that he'd be hurt for being in the other's territory.

  Please, I'm sorry I'm in your territory, just don't hurt me!

  Don't worry, your safe here. I just want to help, are you feeling alright?

  Huh? Yeah, I..I'm alright.

  That's good to hear, when we found you it was almost to late. I was afraid you weren't going to make it.

  Sonic was surprised, no one had ever cared whether he was fine or not. The only thing he's used to is being beaten up, not concerned over. He couldn't help the blush that made it's way to his muzzle, and smiled a little.

  Thank you alpha for your concern, it's appreciated.

  Shadow frowned at that. Well, why wouldn't I be concerned? A young wolf who can't hunt yet, left alone in the forest, I have every reason to be.

  I'm sorry if I offended you alpha, I just meant that in my old pack that's not what I recieved.

  About that, you have Scourge's sent on you. Are you from his pack?

  Sonic nodded, not sure how to answer. Still, he had to say something! Uh, I..yeah I'm his little brother.

  Shadow looked ticked and growld, making Sonic jump in fear. Your his brother, then why the hell had he leave you alone to die!?

  He said I was a waist of space, and threw me out. Not before letting the pack try to make me lunch first, though.

  Sonic couldn't take all the stress anymore, and the dam decided now was the perfect time to flood. The poor herm burst into tears, crying his pain away. As the blue wolf cried, Shadow curled around him to give the comfort he so desperately needed.

  It was mid day, having cried himself asleep, Sonic woke up to find himself alone. The herm's ears flattened to his skull, believing to have been abandoned again. Why couldn't someone love him, was that so much to ask for? Apparently yes, it was.

  As the little one cried quietly to himself all over again, he failed to notice the male return. Upon seeing the herm crying again, Shadow rushed over and started nuzzling the herm to calm him down. He's never cared for a hermaphrodite before, therefore was learning the hard way how sensitive and clingy they were.

  Hey, shh.. what's wrong?

  I..it just that I wo..woke u..up alone, and thought I ha..had been abandoned a..gain.. Sonic was cryin so hard, he could hardly talk right.

  Shadow felt ashamed, he hadn't thought about what the herm's reaction would of been to awaking alone. It wasn't pleasant, it hurt to see him crying. He did however remember he had no clue what the blue wolf's name was.

  I just remembered that I don't know your name, and you don't know mine. It make it a lot easier to communicate, so I'll go first, my names Shadow. Alpha of the Chaos Grace pack.

  Hi there Shadow, my names Sonic and I'm a baita from the Devil's Pawn pack.

  Now that I know your name, even though little one suits you, I can call you it instead.

  Sonic was starting to calm down, he wasn't used to any wolf, alpha or not, being this nice. Maybe, just maybe this pack isn't so bad after all.

  Thank you Shadow, that means a lot.

_____________________________

I know this ones short, but I thought this was a good place for this ch. to end.