Chapter 9️⃣

I know I was supposed to update a LOOOOOONG time ago but every time I would start to work on a chapter I just would instantly get bored and stoped.But today I was like I seriously need to update because this is just ridiculous.So here you go and I hope you like it. Excuse ALL errors ‼️
*********************
Trinity POV

Ugghh I groan as I check the time on my phone to see that we have a total of 30 minutes until we get out of this class.I'm in French and I hate it 😩.I sigh as she continues to teach.

"Bae." Jayden whispers from the table next to me.

I look at him and he signals for me to check my phone.I roll my eyes and check my phone to see that this nigga text me "hi 🙂" I look at him and we both silently laugh.I swear he does the stupidest things sometimes 🤣.

"Trinité quelle est alors drôle ?" Mrs.Sèverine asks me while coming over to my table. (Translation: "Trinity What is so funny ?")

"Pourquoi sont toi déranger moi ?" I ask her. (Translation: Why are you bothering me ?")

"parce que tu parles. si tu veux parler sortez." She says while walking away. (Translation: "Because you're talking.If you want to talk get out.")

I roll my eyes at her and check the time on my phone again.I hate the fact that they won't let me take spanish instead of French 🙄.Like it's not like French is hard or anything but i just don't like this lady 🤷‍♀️.Pretty soon it was time to go to 6th period and I quickly grab my bookbag and my phone and rush out of that boring ass classroom.Jayden then comes next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"You ready for that math test ?" He asks as we make our way downstairs to Math Class.

"Yeah I'm good at math so I'm always ready." I say as we continue walking.

"I didn't ask you if you was good at it I just asked if you was ready." He says.

"Nigga shut the fuck up." I say while playfully rolling my eyes as he laughs.

We finally make it to Math Class and we walk in and go to our desks.I look at my phone and see that I have a message from Nu'Mani.I was about to reply but Mrs.Timble walls in so I quickly slip my phone into my bookbag.

"Everyone I need nothing on your desk except for a pencil and if needed a scratch sheet of paper." She says as she goes over to her desk gathering up the test papers.

Everyone does as told & she hands out the papers.I immediately get started and before I knew it I was finished.I get up and go put my paper on her desk and go sit back down.

Dismissal...

I walk out of the classroom and reply to Mani's text message from earlier.I make my way outside to the car riders section and get in the black Maybach.The chauffeur drives away and pretty soon we arrive at the house otherwise known as the hell hole 🙄.I get out and walk in to see Nicki standing next to some luggage and on her phone.

"I'm leaving so I'm gonna need for you to not act like a zoo animal and not mess up my house." She says.

"Zoo animal ??? Girl bye." I say as I make my way up to my room.

I put my bookbag down on my couch and flop down on my bed.I look at the doorway and Nicki was walking in.

"What have I told you about talking to me like that ?" She asks.

"Ummm I really don't know and to be honest I really don't care." I say while shrugging.

"I bet you'll care if I kicked ya ass out." She says.