Sonadow

In the forest of Depths, there resides within two wolf packs. These two packs were considered ledgends by the surrounding villages. Known for their supernatural gifts, the villagers believe them to be a form of god not to be trifled with.

  The first pack is considered the Devil's Pawn, lead by none other then Scourge. The leader has a speed type build to his form, he's more of a grass green in color, with scars on his chest from many past battles.

  The second pack was known as Chaos Grace, it's lead by a muscle built wolf named Shadow. The male is a pure black, his fur is striped with red, his eyes are a blood ruby red.

  The two packs don't get along, mainly because Scourge is not the friendliest type to know. The other how ever, even with his agressive traits can be extremely nice and loyal to those who deserve it.

  The problem we find ourselves in is that, Sonic, Scourge's yuonger brother is being mistreated by him.

~ So this is where our story begins, bless Sonic's soul. ~

  For Sonic nothing seemed easy, for his efforts on trying to please his brother and alpha he's abused by that very same person.

  See Sonic's a hermaphrodite, meaning he can produce offspring. Not to many alpha's take kind to them, because they require a special way of being tooken care of.

  Mainly protection, hermaphrodite's are weaker compared to others. Their nature is submissive, so their caretaker can claim them as their own.

  They require gental treatment, or they become ill or depressed. Depression usually kills them, and obviously without help so does illnesses.

  Right now we find Sonic standing by his brother, having done something wrong again. Sadly for the life of him, he doesn't have a clue what he even did.

  When told to walk into the middle of the pack, though nervous, Sonic did without question. Though in retrospect he probably should of figured out why first, before he did it, that would've been nice.

  Attention my fellow wolves, today I bring my little brother here before you. Why, I have decided he is of no use, a waist of space.

  Sonic won't lie, he's heard many cruel things from his brother, but it really hurt to hear him say what he did. So now here the poor blue wolf is, alone, left to fend for himself knowing most likely he'll die.

  He can't really remember anymore how long he's been walking around, but he's hungry with no idea of how to hunt, thirsty with no water source near, and extremely under weight.

  The poor thing really felt like crying, he needed a mate that would take care of him properly but it's hard for a herm to find one. Almost an hour has passed since he got lost, and he's running low on energy.

  Maybe I'll just find shelter, and hopefully leave this hell for good. No ones going to want me anyways, after all not even my own brother did.

_______________________________

  Shadow had, had a long day. Between protection, hunting, and normal alpha requirements he's exhausted.

  He recently sent out a scout to check the area for threats, so until news comes he decided to rest in his den. Half-an-hour later the scout returns, this has Shadow worried because he looks frantic to get to him.

  Tails!? Chaos, what's wrong? Is everything alright, or are we in danger?

  No alpha, but as I was scouting on the outskirts of our territory i noticed a sent.

  Was it one of ours, or an enemy?

  Neither! It smells like one of Scourge's wolves, but it's alone.

  What ever happened, it seems its not here to attack then.

  That's just the thing, I smelled blood. It's been attcked, and it's a young wolf.

  This confused Shadow, what was a pup doing on it's own? It was decided, Shadow took Knuckles and Silver with him to check out the new commer. He had their healer on standby in case they needed it, Shadow was against killing unless necessary.

  They followed the appointed path, and came across an abandoned den. Sure enough the smell of blood was there, so Shadow carefully and slowly entered the den.

  If this was a pup then having more then one enter would be bad, as it turned out it was a young adult. Not as young as first thought, although not old enough to take prey on by itself.

  With the dirt and blood, Shadow couldn't tell what color it's fur was. What made him worried, is the ribs showing, and the fast shallow breaths.

  Ok, we need to get this one back to the pack.

  Not that I don't want to help the young one, but are you sure it's wise to take it to our pack?

  I understand your concern Knuckles, but this one is to young to be able to fight a pack by itself.

  You have a point, I think it'd be best if Silver uses his powers to carry him.

  With their plan made, Silver quickly used his powers to lift the young wolf up. Once done, they head back to take care of the new member. Back at the pack Blaze and Amy had their work space set up for the injured, so all the other's had to do is bring in the wolf.

  The three males left the hut to stay out of the females way. Amy got water and towls to clean it off, then Blaze wrapped up his injuries. They found out that it was indeed male, but also he's a hermaphrodite.

  My, I've only heard there were herms. It's my first time meeting one, if Shadow decides he'll stay he's going to have his work cut out for him.

  Yeah, no kidden. A hermaphrodite is not easy to take care of, and from his state this little one is going to need a lot of comfort.

  I'll be surprised if he's not already thought of giving up.