the characters

harvey (nice,sings,is in chior,play guitar,bestfried is loren,bullied by hunter and blake,lives in the same dorm house as cameron)

payton (really nice and sweet,plays guitar,is in chior and band,is your friend,use too be your crush,will give you anything you need)                                                                                                                                                                                                 

ariel (cheerleder,popular,mean to you and payton,jealous of you because blake likes you,phisicaly bullys you,best friends are loren and arii)                                                                                                                                             

arii (cheerleder,sassy,savage,is really nice to you and payton,not really interesting)                                                                    

tyler (funny,class clown,in drama class,hates all the popular people,your bestie,has sleepovers with you sence hes your neighbor)                                                                                                                                                        

blake (you hate him,is in chior,hes down the street from your dorm house,plays football and basketball,likes you)     

brandon (hunters youger brother,really cute,in chior and band,your friend,your neighbor,in the same dorm house as tyler,NO HES NOT GAY AND HES NOT DATING TYLER HE IS JUST VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH TYLER OK...jeez,plays basketball,he likes you)                                                                                                                            

hunter (not a fboy,plays baskeball,in chior and band,likes you,your friend,is in the same dorm house as blake)                                                                                                                                                                                             

joey (funny,is your neighbor,is your friend,in drama class,smart,awsome)                                                             

charles but you call him gitnick cause thats his last name (your bestie,not gay,is in the same club and dorm house as joey,makes awsome partys)                                                                                                                      

Cameron (lives with harvey,is very famous,in Chior and drama,looks older but isnt)                                       

loren  (likes harvey,in chior,popular for her looks,almost all the boys like her except for payton landon hunter and blake)         

DANELLE (has dated every boy except for payton,no one likes her,popular for belly dancing,lives in the same dorm house as loren,in chior,cannot sing,thinks everythig is about her,bullys you by calling you stupid names ad trying to trip ad slap you)                                               

landon (is cute,danielle likes him,has a crush on you,you kinda like him but you like Payton more,in chior and band)                                   

alabama (likes joey,very pretty,joey likes her back so there dating,is in the same dorm house as landon,landons little sister,your friend,comes over too your dorm house somtimes...i mean all...the time)        

you (your in band and chior,you never really go out unless your picking up all your Friends for a sleepover or getting groceries,you are a DJ from dallas TX)

sofie (contorshinist,you show her off alot,you feel special around her,your older sister,zac is older then her,in all the same clubs as you and is blake ad hunters neighbor,zac lives with her,you guys text alot about how you and payton should date and would be a "cute" couple,shes very fun to be with)                     

zac (your brother,hes very over protective,when your sad you come to him,hes makes you feel safe,sure you get mad at him somtimes for being over protective........but......you cant live without him)