Chapter 7

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ell." Luke moaned, it was now about 2 in the morning and we've been in bed for about 4 hours, we've startd to get into intense kissing, i loved luke and this showed it. He sat up and held me up on the bed, he put his warm hands up my back and undid my bra strap, i didnt want to do this, but we needed to show eachother we cared, he threw it on the floor and took off my sweater, after that i took off his t-shirt then we began to move more, i took off my shirt and was now half naked, so was luke, and now we started to get louder, i flipped him over so now i took contol, he kissed down my neck and I started to unbutton his jeans, I threw them behind me and started to kiss up his chest, making him moan my name again. We now got more into kissing and he started leaving wet sloppy kisses on my shoulders, he sat up and flipped me back underneath him.

"Luke." I moaned. He started to smile and looked in my eyes, stopping the kissing for a second.

"Your perfect." He leaned back in and i laid back again moving even more, i wrestled him back underneath me with both legs on either side of luke and kissed up his neck.

"I love you luke hemmings." I said smiling.

"I love you too ell." He chuckled and then we continued to kiss for the rest of the night.

- - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - -

It was now morning and i was still half naked, remembering last night, luke was sound asleep snoring a little now and then, i got up and got ready for school, i didnt want to wake up luke considering he was still asleep and i was up pretty early. I went back to bed to sleep a little longer, then i felt something on my hips, lukes warm hands.

"Morning beautiful." Luke smiled.

"Morning." I gave him a kiss on the lips, but he pulled me in for more.

"Did."

"You."

"Enjoy."

"Last."

"Night?"

Pausing between kisses.

"I did." I smiled i hopped ontop of luke and kissed him more, then he stopped.

"Hey, are we like, together?"

"If you want to be, then yes." I smiled kissing luke one more time.

"I want to be."

"Well so do I."

"So lets be together." Luke flipped me underneath him and kissed me again, neck, shoulders, nose, head and lips and sat me up, i pulled him closer and he spoke again.

"Do you enjoy this?"

"I do."

"Good." He bit the inside of his cheek and pulled back a few minutes later.

"I love you."

"I love you too luke." I smiled and luke grabbed his clothes and put them on, when he was finished we walked downstairs and watched some t.v, i made some food for us to eat in the morning before school and we sat together.

"So. Ell." Luke looked over at me biting his lip.

"So. Luke." I said laughing a little.

"Did you like our "studying" lesson last night?" He winked.

"I did actually." I laid my head on lukes shoulder.

"Your amazing to be with you know that ell?"

"Really? You too luke."

"Yes really, i think your perfect. I love spending time with you." He looked at his hands moving them nervously.