Lydia was still angry at the insult he gave her. He's never done that before!

"Well, it is!" She crossed her arms and he could tell that her announcement was a bit tacky.

"Oh okay," he chuckled.

"Don't you laugh at me mister... little dick!"

"Oh, so you wanna play it like that," his posture looked a bit more confident.

Lydia knew where this was going and she liked it. A lot. "I definitely wanna play," she grapped him from his shirt and smashed her lips against his. He kissed her back with everything he got and touched every single part of her body on top of her clothes.

They kisses, grounded and grinded, furiously, against each other and before she knew how fast it was going, her legs were wrapped around his waist and his enormous hands were squeezing the shit out of her ass. Her big ass. The only ass he's got an eye on.

She broke the kiss. "Doesn't look like you hate this big head, huh?" She teased and smirked.

Their heads smashed together again and broke, heavy breaths getting mixed. "Doesn't look like you're hating on this little dick, huh?" He teased back and kissed her neck. He knew that he was leaving hickies all over her neck. She moaned out loud and spoke back with an unstable voice.

"Why don't you show me how small it is then?" She loosened her legs around him, making her ass drop further down to his hard crotch, grinding against it. "But then i think I'll have to reconsider my statement."

He moved his lips away from her neck. "Oh, really?" He smirked.

"Really."

And they collided again. Moanes filled the living room and they were louder than usual. This is how they both solved their problem. They were slowly making up, using the best pleasure existing. Sex.

Stiles carried her upstairs, not leaving her lips. But she was killing him with her grinding against his cock and he needed to take his pants off. Now.

He hurried up stairs, opened their bedroom and dropped her on their big kingsized bed. He was standing, looking at her while she was on her back, legs spread with a beautiful teasing smirk on her lips.

"Hurry up," she smiled and played with herself under the tiny shorts. He could kill for this vision in front of him, but he just couldn't get his damn belt off!

Lydia started moaning, getting pleasure from another hand that wasn't his. But her own little one. Looking up at her, he saw that her shorts were off, and she was left with her tiny lace underwear.

Finally, both his underwear and pants were down, and now Lydias' vision was blessed. His cock popped out, hard and big. Lydia bit her bottom lip, drooling at him. He hovered above Lydia in a hurry and took her lips in his. Their kisses were louder than their moans and groans and soon, Their clothes were on the ground next to the bed. Without a condom, he entered her, hard and fast, knowing she was on the pill. Scratches, hickies, competition.

Once Lydia got on top of him, she started ridding him. Her fingers were spread on his chest, keeping him down and wanting control. His big hands were on her hips, helping her grind him. Her breasts danced as she bounced on top of him, giving him a vision of an angel.

"God, you're hot," he breathed in a mix of his loud groans and took one of her nipples in her mouth, and then the other. Lydia moaned and stopped ridding, resting her body on his like glue. He knew she was tired and therefore flipped them over and fucked her.

Her strawberry hair was a mess on their white sheets and her green eyes had a layer of tear on them. "Stiles," She moaned. He loved looking into her eyes as they fucked, cause he knew how much she loved having him entirely inside of her.

"Tell me why your eyes are teary, Lydia," he whispered in her ear and started kissing her neck.

She didn't form words, only moans.

"Come on baby, tell me," he sounded as if he was on the edge of orgasm.

Lydia hugged him tighter, knowing they both almost were there and said it: "cause you're so big."

That was all he needed to increase his excitement, which made him put all of his last energy on both of their orgasms. Which he did.

"Yes," Lydia whispered, "yes, please Stiles," and a bunch of other words that didn't make sense.

He slowed his tempo but didn't pull out. She was still hugging him and he was breathing against her neck. After a few minutes of kissing and small whisperes he told her: "I love you, Lydia. Okay? I will always pick you over anybody else. You're the one I love and you're the one I'm planning a future with. I want to marry you, I want you to have my kids. You."

Lydia smiled with her teary eyes and kissed him. "I know, baby, I know. I love you, too." She kept hugging him and then pulled back.

"Did you just propose?"

"Does this seem like a Stiles-Stillinski-proposal?"

She laughed and he chuckled inside of her neck, cause she knew if he ever proposed to her, he would get the entire planet to show up and be with it on the surprise.

"I'll marry you though."

"Of course you will, Mrs. Stilinski."

Lydia giggled.