she isn't a killer, she doesn't kill...

Yeah sorry y'all my CP Oc doesn't kill... :/

So Like.... Uh. Let's think of why she's a CreepyPasta. She's a strategist. She comes up with plans for a killer to use. Uhhhh... I'm gonna write and see where it goes.

Please.... tell me... If... it makes u want to die.

I was running. Not sure where, I was just running. The people- MY people were revolting against me! I made a mistake, one mistake... I pause, out of breath and turn to look at my once beautiful palace, burning to the ground. People rioting, roiting against the monarchy... I made one mistake. I clench my dress, tears flowing down my cheeks. I fall to my knees, still breathless. I can't believe that in the duration of a week I could go from the beautiful young queen sitting on her thrown, all her wishes coming true with a single word, to a wanted malefactor... I can't look anymore. I turn my head, wiping the tears from my caramel colored eyes.

I just wanted his attention. I just wanted him to stay with me. I couldn't help but get upset when he left after what happened between us. After we did things... I thought he was the one, and if anyone were to find out what I did with him... I'd never find a suitor. I had to do something. Of course I planned an attack. I never thought it'd blow up into.... This. I never thought it would all be traced down to me. I told my right hand man to get rid of HIM... I planned the attack route, it was all set and perfect and... He didn't follow it. How is that my fault?!

I'm only 14, I can't be to blame.