Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)

Start from the beginning

He just wished she would let him in.

--------------------------

"Where the hell do you think you're going, Arden?" she bit out.

"With you." he replied with a duh tone.

"The fuck you are! I can handle myself, i know what i'm doing."

"And? I'm still your boss and if I want to go then I will." he shrugged.

"I thought you were going to be here to watch the twins."

"My father and Katherine are downstairs with their children."

Aaliyah sighed as she finished putting her hair in a high ponytail. 'What assassin needs a baby sitter?' she thought.

She was dressed in a gray pantsuit, she had on a white button up that was tucked into her gray pants with a vest over top. She wore a black pair of Jimmy Choo heels and a gold apple watch on her wrist. Her desert eagle was in a holster on her hip along with a few other weapons just in case.

She looked more like a federal agent than an assassin but Damien couldn't complain because she looked so sexy.

She grabbed her gray peacoat out of the closet and slid it on. She used the coat to cover up the weapons she had on her waist. She didn't want her kids seeing such things. She would never willingly let her kids know about what she did. She wanted them to grow up with their innocence and not to become desensitised to violence.

"You're following me. Lets go."

"Awwh man! I thought I was going to get to ride in the Vette!" he whined

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes as they walked down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was.

Aaliyah greeted Charles, Katherine, Celine, and Gio with hugs. She gave them a run down on the twins and the rules.

"Alright, I think that's about all you need to know about my little Con-Babies. Isabella and Kitai come to mommy."

They walked over to her and she crouched down so that she was eye to eye with them.

"Mommy and Mr.A are going out. We have some business to attend to. Be good for Charles and Katherine. Play nice with the other children, understood? if you're good then we will go get some ice cream tomorrow." The twins nodded and hugged their mom. She hugged them back and kissed their foreheads. One thing everybody could say is that Aaliyah was an amazing mother, she was sweet and nurturing just like a mother should be.

When she let them go they ran over to Damien hugging his legs. Damien picked them up, one toddler in each arm.

"Be good, okay?"

They nodded and he kissed their cheeks and they kissed his back. He placed them back down. Then he and aaliyah proceeded out the door.

When Aaliyah got to the destination, Damien pulled up behind her. Aaliyah grabbed the gold plated beretta out of the glove compartment. When she got out of the vehicle she place the gun on the other side of her holster. Damien walked up to her and she almost growled at him. She hated the fact that he decided to tag along. She knew he didn't tag along to make sure she did the job right but he came with because he was worried about her and her health.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I'm always ready." She rolled her eyes and turned walking away from him.

"Keep rolling those eyes! They'll get stuck!"

"Shut the Fuck Up!" She began climbing the fire escape all the way up to the very top. Then she kicked the window, busting the glass with her shoe. She stepped through the hole and walked through the tiny empty apartment. Nobody was was there and she knew no one would be because no one had occupied the apartment in a few years. It would probably be weeks before anyone even realized the window was busted.