I hung up and put the phone down beside me.Mikayla asked,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's okay."

She nodded and layed back,

"I wish my life was normal."

"What do you mean?"

"I hate all of this fame, I'm not saying I'm famous or anything.I just hate attention, and I wish dad doesn't have to go on tour."

"Look at the bright side, it is kinda normal. Think about it as your dad going on a business trip for a year.Its his job Adriana, can't blame him."

"Your right."

We heard the thunder once again and we just ignored it and kept on talking 'till we fall asleep...

August 21,1997

-Adriana's POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my room and I felt myself on the floor. I forgot that Mikayla was here so I peeked up at the bed she isn't there anymore.I went downstairs to check and all I saw was Aunt Janet playinh with the twins. "Aunt Janet?"

She looked up and smiled,"Good morning sweetie,your friend left.She said she left you a note on your bed."

"Oh okay."

I went back up stairs, and the note was on my pillow. I unfold it and it said,

Adriana,

Thank you so much for inviting me to your house, it was really fun.I woke up at three in the morning and heard you crying beside me, I wanted to ask if you were alright, but you seemed to have alot in mind. You can always talk to me about anything, and it's just going to be between you and me. When your dad calls, tell him I said hi. Remember your lucky that you still have a dad, because I don't.My dad passed away when I was ten years old, and I really miss him, trust me, it was the shortest ten years of my life! Enjoy what you have with someone while you still have them. Oh and remember what your dad said in one of his interviews? 'Say I love you to someone while you still can'.

See you Monday,

Mikayla (p.s I made your bed)

I giggled at that last part.Shes right, I should spend good times with my dad, even if hes on tour I'll call him sometime. I ran downstairs and grabbed the phone from the stuff where you put the phone on. I dialed his number and wait untill he answers,

Ring Ring Ring

No answer

Ring Ring Ring

No answer

Please leave a message after the beep. *Beep*

"Hi dad, this is Adriana. I just wanted to say I love you too. We're having an exam next week Friday, wish me luck! Uhhh, talk to you later. . . . Bye."

I put the phone down and sat on floor with the twins. That felt really weird.

Michael's POV

After the history performance, I yelled "I love you!" to my fans and went back to my dressing room. I saw Frank by the door holding the phone.

"Mike, you have a voice mail."

He hand it to me and I replayed it,

"Hi dad, this is Adriana. I just wanted to say I Love you too. We're having an exam next week Friday wish me luck! Uhhh, talk to you later. . . .Bye."

Now that took my mind off things, I thought she was still mad at me.God knows I hate it when shes mad, I remember that argument we had when she was 14.

*Flash Back*

1995

"You went to the mall?! With your guy cousins and their GUY friends, wearing that?!"

"Theres nothing fu**ing wrong with what I'm wearing!"

"Please stop cussing and That shorts looks like an underwear!"

"Well it's not! why can't you just leave me alone and stop judging me!"

"I am not Judging you, do you want to get pregnant at this age?!"

Tears started falling down her face as she said,"You think I'm that kind of a person daddy?"

"No I didn't mean it like that."

"You just said it daddy! Your looking at me like some Dirty Diana that you see backstage!"

"Adriana--"

She ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door shut.

My thoughts got interrupted by Frank yelling,"Michael hurry up!"

"Coming!"

-Adriana's POV

"Aunt Janet, you didn't cook breakfast?"

"I did,what time do you think you woke up? Its already lunch."

"Oh."

"Yeah, get your siblings cleaned up."

"But--"

"Now."

"Okay, okay."

I Looooove Saturday.