During the whole time in classes everyone seemed not to paying attention. No one said anything everyone followed the rules. It was just a sad day.

On my mind was how did someone do that and in a party. Surly there had to be someone that had seen what happened. But no one talked about it.

When the final bell rang signaling lunch I was happy. Throughout some of my classes, I got sad glances. Some people even asked if I was okay. I didn’t understand why they were asking me? Why didn’t they ask Jason’s sister, she was the one that was grieving not me.

I shook my head, I was hungry. I had forgotten to eat breakfast, so by this time my stomach was growling at me. I made my way into the cafeteria but no one was in sight. Where had everyone gone?

“Hey everyone’s outside.” A girl said as she passed by me. I looked at her puzzled.

“Why?” I asked baffled.

“Because it’s the school’s own way of honoring Jason, you know how he liked eating outside rather than inside,” she said as she strolled out the door.

It took me a few minutes before I followed her out. I searched for my friends, spotting them by a tree. I made my way out there.

Some people were talking on a microphone on how Jason was and how he would always ride his motorcycle with him.

“Hey are you okay?” asked Rachael.

I let out a growl, “Oh god, would everyone quit asking me that? It’s not like I’m the one hurt!”

I angrily walked off. Everyone was making it seem like I was the one that had been hurt or dead, but it wasn’t. This wasn’t about me!

I walked off to the edge of the grass, away from everyone.

Suddenly I felt an odd sensation. It was as though icy fingers walked along my bare spine. My gaze darted around the area. I froze when I saw John watching me. He was talking once again with Kelly. This suddenly felt like a terrible déjà vu.

He stood by Kelly, but his gaze was focused on me. I didn’t like the way he stared at me, it made me feel uncomfortable beyond all limits.

Averting his gaze to Kelly, I decided to walk to the other side of the area, away from his eyes. However, within seconds I felt his following me like a shadow.

I glanced over my shoulder only to see John following me. I felt a pang of panic. I looked forward only to be collide with someone. I stumbled backwards almost falling, but someone caught me.

As quickly as I was caught, I was pulled away from their grasp, roughly. I closed my eyes feeling a bit dizzy.

And I heard a possessive growl.  A deep angry voice was heard, “Trevor you have no idea what you are getting yourself into, again.”

I opened my eyes and saw an angry John. He stared over my head at who I was guessing was Trevor. The hands around my forearms tighten, I flinched in pain.

“I know what I’m doing,” He growled out.

What the hell where they talking about?

John’s steel glaze was on me now. He grumbled something I was unable to understand before he walked away, angrily.

“Sorry about that.” I turned around facing Trevor. His face was sheer perfection. “My brother can be you know out there. He didn’t mean any harm.”

I rubbed my forearm, glancing over my shoulder where John once stood, “Yeah I can tell, but I don’t know about the any harm part. He seemed as if he was on a mission when he stalked my way,” I said gruffly turning back to him.

A smile spread across his lips. I smiled without wanting to at the sight of his perfect smile. Everything about him was perfect even his hair was perfect!

“Don’t be scared of him, he’s just out there.”

I frowned, mentally taking in note about staying away from Johnny.

“What did he mean by you don’t know what you are getting yourself into, again?” I asked cocking my head sideways. His smile was wiped away instantly. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking unsure of how to answer.

“Uh that’s sort of personal,” his voice was emotionless. “I have to go.”

He turned and left. I watched as he made his way back to his brother’s and sister across the field. Candle looked my way, curiosity showing on her face. My gaze traveled towards John, who glowered at me. His eyes were black, I blinked a couple times.

What the hell? I closed my eyes.

“Hey,” a soft voice said.

My eyes snapped open and I saw Candle standing in front of me, smiling. How in the hell did she get here so fast?

“Hi,” I answered wearily.

“I came over to ask you if-“

I put my hands up, stopping her, “If you are going to ask me if I’m okay just don’t, please, just don’t.” I let my words out through my teeth. I didn’t want to snap at her, she seemed as if she didn’t mean to.

“I wasn’t going to ask if you were okay. Why would I ask you such a thing? I was going to ask you if you wanted to come over to my house after school. I don’t have any friends, well none that seem as if they really want to be my friend and not because of my brothers.”

I looked at her and then behind her. All four of her brother’s watched our conversation. Each of them looking uneasy. Trevor turned to Jackson and said something that seemed as if he was angry.

“Uh I don’t think your brother’s would like that. I don’t think they like me.”

Candle looked over her shoulder. All of them looked as if they were puppy’s that had been scold with a look because they looked down immediately.

“Oh they wouldn’t mind. I’ll see you after school, you can ride with me.” before I could decline her offer she turned and left. Ugh these family members had a thing of just walking off didn’t they?

Well I guess it wouldn’t be such a bad thing going to her house, would it?

Oh yeah, just as long as I closed my eyes before I passed the spot I had found a dead Jason.

--

What you think? like no like??
Comment and vote
10 votes
3 Comments
Dont forget to fan so i can Dediacate a chapter to you(: