My nerves spike up, like they always do, all I can do is watch him. My hand runs through his hair as I take in his mouth trailing further and further away from my lips and closer to my breasts.

"O-oh god..." I whimper, his lips finally kissing around my cleavage.

"Shh, baby," he smirks, gazing up at me. "We don't want to wake your family, do we?"

Being the jerk he is, closes his mouth around one hardened nipple. The reaction time is extravagant, one minute my hand is in his hair and the next over my mouth. I bite my hand to keep from saying anything, but that doesn't stop the muffled moans from escaping.

His tongue swirls around the nub, his lips tugging and sucking. I nearly pass out. Something so erotic would never seem possible in my head, but Jace proves me wrong.

He does the same to the next nipple - all the while I'm moaning and gasping as quiet as I can - before trailing his lips further down my stomach. Now I start to hyperventilate a little more.  Before I can think to hard about it, his lips are on mine for a second longer.

"Let me take off your shorts," he commands in the softest way possible. I want to say yes, but my brain is telling me to say no. That we're going far too fast. It's hard to ignore my body, though, so I nod. "Say it. Say the words so I know you really want this."

His lips are on that place just beneath my ear that has my toes curling in pleasure. I whimper, gripping his hair and pulling his mouth to mine. We kiss for a few minutes until I finally pull away and say the words he wants to hear.

"Please take off my shorts," I whisper and he groans, pecking my lips once more before sitting up on his knees. The bulge showing through his black jeans is hard to ignore, it makes me bite my lip and look away. Slowly, Jace grips the waistband of my Soffee shorts and slides them down my legs. I forget about the fact that my panties are no where near as fancy as they should be, though I'm sure I'll be reminded later.

The shorts are thrown somewhere about the room and Jace asks me for permission to discard my panties as well.

Oh lord. Oh lord. Am I ready to cross this line? Like ready ready?

My eyes say it all and in no time the undergarments are discarded, leaving me completely naked. I'm exposed beyond any other time, and the urge to cover up grows strong. Though, the way Jace takes me in is enough to regain confidence.

I know my body isn't ugly, but my worry is held in the lack of knowing how many girls Jace has seen. I'm sure all the girls Jace has been with are far better looking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he curses, eyeing my bare body. "You're killing me."

He said this earlier too, and it has the same effect.

"Jace," I whine with embarrassment and his eyes dart to mine.

His body hovers over mine and he pecks my lips. "You still trust me?"

"Yes," I tell him and he smiles a real smile.

"Keep your eyes on me, then, baby." His fingers dance along the outside of my thigh, slowly inching to the middle and closer to my core. I feel the heat seeping from me and squirm underneath Jace's body. "You're so fucking sexy, Nina. So sexy."

I bite my lip until he finally touches me where I've been aching all night and I have no choice but to go against his orders and shut my eyes. I gasp out a moan, the pleasure incredible.

Like last time, he rubs me in loose circles, hitting that spots that only transmits pleasure.

"So wet," he grunts. "Eyes open."

I do and he groans, shifting his body so my legs are further open and he can see what his fingers are doing to me. On a whim, I follow his gaze and am astonished by the sight. I have to look away, for my cheeks are burning and the urge to let go of my restraints becomes too much.

"I'm going to use my fingers, okay?" He asks, eyes back on me. I thought he already was using his fingers? Now I'm confused.

"Okay." He watches me the entire time his fingers trail down to my opening, sampling my wetness. It's a weird feeling when he enters his finger, not necessarily bad, just weird.

"You good?" He questions, concern in his voice. I nod, whimpering when his finger begins to pump in and out of me, creating a delicious feeling in my lower stomach.

"Ja-ce..." I brokenly moan, that feeling from Saturday approaching fast.

He grunts and moves his eyes to his hand, pumping his finger faster. A combination is made when his finger begins to circle my clįt once again and that's when I lose it. I bite into my hand once again as I cry out, my legs shaking and threatening to close. It should be embarrassing how out of control I'm sure I look, but Jace doesn't say anything.

He carries out my orgasm until I can't take anymore. Tears have quite literally welled up in my eyes and some even have slipped from the corner. He watches intently through my orgasm, his brows furrowed and gaze hot.

"Are you Okay?" He asks after two minute of me staying completely still with my eyes closed.

"Mhmm," I hum and he chuckles, pecking my lips. His finger leaves me finally and the emptiness feels weird.

"You really are something else, Nina Mathews," he speaks quietly, settling himself over me to cover any part of my body that could be seen.

I gaze at him with hooded eyes, feeling exhausted and I know getting up tomorrow morning will be twice as bad to wake up for. It's already nearly two.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I self consciously ask. I'm back to being shy after getting everything out of my system and I hate it.

"It's a relieving thing." He lifts himself off of me and unbuttons his pants.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he smirks.

"Don't worry," he teases. "I'm only getting comfortable."

He tosses me my t-shirt and I don't hesitate to put it on. Then he climbs into my bed and beneath the covers.

"Um," I try not to seem dumb by not knowing what's going on.

"You didn't think I was going to leave after making you come, did you?" He asks and pulls me into him, both of us beneath the covers. "Now go to sleep. It's a school night."

I roll my eyes and turn off the Christmas lights in my room and finally closing my eyes.

All kinds of rules are being broken.

_____________________

I promised another one would be posted tonight and I do not lie ;) hopefully I can get another one even!! Well maybe that one, though, because I do have other books lol :)

What do you think? Did you think Nina would actually go through with it? Was Jace sweet or did he cross a line? Did you think they were going to have sex? Are you glad Jace stayed?

Don't be a silent reader!'

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Snapchat: kearaboo01
Twitter: KearaSanders